• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. onetwothree

Ghost Stories 2020 Tour

I had the immense pleasure of seeing Ghost Stories in Bath on Saturday. I would recommend it very highly, even if you've seen the film, but especially if you haven't. It was incredibly tense and properly scary and I absolutely loved it. Not for the faint-hearted, but definitely for you if you...
  2. onetwothree

Horror Shorts

No, not a bad pair of fabric-starved trousers, but the myriad short horror films available online. One of my absolute favourite things to do on the weekend is sit down with a nice glass of wine and creep myself out. Some of my favourites: Lights Out . Obviously. 2am The Smiling Man...
  3. onetwothree

Retired man and his goose

A retired man goes to a park in LA every day where a goose (who is seemingly besotted with him) waits for him and then they walk around the lake together. Apparently, she chases other geese or animals away and tries to fly home with him when he leaves on his scooter. Sweet and not a...
  4. onetwothree

Creepy Things Children Say

Apologies if I've put this in the wrong place - please move it if it needs to be moved! Reddit asked parents to share some of the creepy things their young children had said to them. A couple of examples: and Link here. Enjoy!
  5. onetwothree

Derren Brown's latest special

Has everyone seen this? I love a bit of Derren Brown and I think this will be very freaky. Not sure how well I'd fare if I were the person involved though. :shock:
Back