• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. feinman

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

You are right about that regardless of the UFO situation. I think they are having to talk about UFOs --they don't want to --at least a portion of the government or military and private sector doesn't want to talk about it, but they are gradually being forced to. Folks like Fravor and others...
  2. feinman

There is that bit, but, given the historicity of the phenomenon which arose fully formed and trans-medium since at least '47, the revolutionary technologies apparently involved with a total lack of prototype testing, the continuous investment in then obsolete technologies both for missile...
  3. feinman

Why the Pentagon’s latest UFO report is a turning point on the issue https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/why-the-pentagons-latest-ufo-report-is-a-turning-point-on-the-issue Interesting. Miles O'brien's sighting reminds me of my second one, where the object shot off into space, Miles O'Brien...
  4. feinman

I agree with you about them claiming not to know what it is. Have to disagree about the scam part though. It is still a big announcement; they have admitted UFOs exist and are real objects and found only one case to be a balloon --probably the Batman balloon. That's a lot further than we got...
  5. feinman

Sorry about that! Good stuff though. I like her.
  6. feinman

Yeah, they might be blurry reflections of Jo Mama's aperture, but don't piss 'em off!! o_O
  7. feinman

I'm looking forward to seeing titles like this in the academic catalogues eventually :p Bokehists and Bokehism at the Dawn of the New Paradigm
  8. feinman

Yeah you don't have to be prescient to see which way the wind is blowing. This is the beginning of a new day.
  9. feinman

Yeah, anything that can do what these things do over our military installations, airspace and territorial waters without apparently ever being shot down --even these days --is in charge of the situation. And now, has been defined as a security threat. I try to stay away from the humanoids but...
  10. feinman

This is the kind of thing that has been going on and has gone on. They know these things aren't from here. "The object took off at great speed from the ground when approached by the observer" And: 1980.
  11. feinman

It seems to be shattering, though. Skeptics always said a secret that big "couldn't be kept"... Well they were exactly right about that. Eventually the real truth will be known and I don't think it will take even five more years at this rate. But the phenomenon is ultimately in control of...
  12. feinman

At least both skeptics and experiencers can both be happily angry together at the government about the handling of the situation and the withholding of evidence :bpals:.... :incan::incan:
  13. feinman

Well, hopefully that data and a lot more will be available! I'd actually LOVE it if there was a terrestrial explanation for UFOs (it would be a lot easier), but there is isn't. They won't even make public specific examples or provide video and other evidence that would be convincing. It's as...
  14. feinman

Tucker reacts to unclassified government UFO report Live.
  15. feinman

Here's the PDF: https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf They know a hell of a lot more than that, and it will come out. Perhaps it is a good start though... What do ya think? This is a good article...
  16. feinman

Try this! You will want your five minutes back after you read it though... https://www.cnet.com/news/pentagon-ufo-report-uap-threaten-flight-safety-lack-a-single-explanation/ It's almost lying. Leak the CRAP out of those videos, Jeremy.
  17. feinman

Here it is! It's... not worth reading! UFO report published by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/ufo-report-published-by-the-office-of-the-director-of-national-intelligence/ Looks like there will need to be more leaked videos etc. before any...
  18. feinman

Current Director of UAP Task Force named https://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2021/06/current-director-of-uap-task-force-named.html
  19. feinman

Yes, I did see UFOs in an amazing manner. I don't know of any other encounter that happened during a UFO festival (McMinnville), on the 60th anniversary of the photo being taken. The mind boggles. And to have been an office mate for many years with a fellow librarian who grew up literally...
  20. feinman

I hope some of the stuff Corbell is mentioning gets released soon.
  21. feinman

The Frank Manor Effect: You tell 'em Frank. At the end of the day, the most fascinating psychological thing will be the end of the debunkers and skeptics; I am certain many papers will be published about the phenomenon of blinkered human intransigence.
  22. feinman

That's okay! I take solace in the fact that we aren't in control of the situation, and I find the government's attempts to cover things up and invoke Chinese drones to cushion the slow-motion blow that we are not alone, extremely funny and enjoyable. It is as though I've read the last quarter...
  23. feinman

I'd agree --I also think they are trying to get ahead of the situation, but there is a schism in the Pentagon and government, with some actively fighting release of information and Gough even denying that Elizondo ever worked for AATIP, etc. Some of it seems vicious. Strange days indeed...
  24. feinman

Thanks, Man! I try, but I am very far from perfect, unfortunately. You seem like a good sort too! as do the rest of the folks here, actually.
  25. feinman

That would be nice! Although I have the feeling that calling these things alien AI controlled objects might again be just forcing them into my limited ability to understand them. But I think it is something like that. I am more curious to read more about attempts to cause the appearance of...
  26. feinman

Getting there... Although I never thought Oumuamua was alien, Loeb is absolutely right about the drone thing, and the non "non-human" technology. Getting there! https://www.newsweek.com/pentagon-likely-thinks-ufos-not-human-astrophysicist-says-ahead-report-1603421
  27. feinman

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

Some good footage, if is is real. It looks real.
  28. feinman

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

29. feinman

Slowly but surely, we are getting there. Now noises are being made that it's alien AI probes. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/maybe-the-aliens-really-are-here/
  30. feinman

Historic UFO Encounters: Newspaper / Magazine Articles

A LOT of excellent, real, UFO encounters here: https://www.stangordon.info/wp/2021/06/07/the-government-needs-to-be-more-forthcoming-about-the-ongoing-ufo-mystery-ufo-sightings-reported-yearly-in-pennsylvania/ I LOVE the one below. reminds me a bit of what could have happened to me. Classic...
  31. feinman

Rex Heflin Photographs (Santa Ana, California; 1965)

Very nice work indeed!!! :)
  32. feinman

According to the Wilbur Smith memo and even US government intelligence that spoke to the Brits. "aliens" have been found that appeared to be constructed like insects. I don't do humanoids but keep an open mind. If such things were found, I'd guess they were humanoid tools designed to interact...
  33. feinman

I'll admit that it does indeed look a lot like a model train wheel! Apparently Heflin laughed off the idea that it was Riddle's train wheel and claimed others had tried to claim it was a hoax too, but he apparently stuck to his account. There does remain the possibility it is a hoax as you...
  34. feinman

Duh, Seth. https://interestingengineering.com/aliens-wont-be-little-green-beings-theyll-be-ai-machines
  35. feinman

Yeah Jujitsu is quite the martial art! I think with that and something like Muay Thai, one would be a superhero. But yeah, just practicing something like that looks like it could be dangerous. I've done a bit of Krav Maga but it is not the same thing. You could accidentally break someone's...
  36. feinman

Kind of OT, but hopefully the videos Corbell leaks will put similar moves on those who would withhold UFO information! :p Ouch...
  37. feinman

I've no idea how they are getting here. I saw an object shoot out into deep space very fast --waay too fast for anything I could conceive of as anything that was interacting with atmosphere or anything else. I've also heard a simlar description from a retired military man who was on Catalina...
  38. feinman

You know we disagree about the photos and footage, but what would you think an alien spaceship would look like, Eburacum? I think Costaljames is on the right track, but I agree with you that good footage could be released that could settle the matter. The short time I was on Metabunk before all...
  39. feinman

This is a fun juxtaposition: And: UFOs could threaten US security, pols say after Capitol Hill briefing :p
  40. feinman

Yepsters: This:
  41. feinman

So take a look. Cocoyoc Object top is on top left, spiky Mexican balloon top is in the top middle, the "dome" of the Woonsocket saucer is on the top right. The Mexican balloon top looks nothing like the Cocoyoc Object's top, or the second Woonsocket saucer's dome, which is a match for the...
  42. feinman

Read the witness testimony about the Cocoyoc Object --the arms aren't flopping around as you would expect with a deflating balloon. None of the spiky pinata balloons look like it; it's just the closest thing that can be found. The Yorba Linda object has never been debunked, so it is your...
  43. feinman

It also appears that the Cocoyoc Object is inside the Woonsocket saucer --even without the little ends of the arms protruding in only one photo, I'd still have suggested it is in there, because the dome portion is an exact match --with the little "nipple" on top too, and you can see the shadow...
  44. feinman

We need more good photographic evidence and videos to come out. It will have to be that way for more folks to know UFOs are real. I don't blame skeptics for skepticism. I was where many are now; feeling it was probably likely but unable to leave the fence and run into the field. We need more...
  45. feinman

Hmmm. I don't see that -I see diffused light illuminating the object which is at distance. I've painted a lot of scenes outdoors from life. But, I could be wrong.
Back