• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Megadeth1977

RMS Titanic: Theories, Exploration & Madness!

It's possible at that there either dead dieing or it imploded or there still alive but the longer it takes to find the sub the less chance of them being found alive.
  2. Megadeth1977

David Icke & His Work

Did you read the report on vice because it literally says he's banned from 26 EU countries Schengen visa-free areas.
  3. Megadeth1977

David Icke & His Work

Being banned from 26 EU countries is a bit extreme and I know he's an unpleasant person but this does not sit right with me.
  4. Megadeth1977

Alex Jones

And that's one documentary I won't be watching.the guys a loon.
  5. Megadeth1977

Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrencies

Behave people or this will get removed. I got permission to post this.
  6. Megadeth1977

Forum Functions & Functionality: Technical Problems & Known Issues

I'm getting 500 internal server error code some times.
  7. Megadeth1977

Woman Snaps 'Tiny Humanoid' Photo On New Smartphone

Lol that's a cardboard cutout.
  8. Megadeth1977

Jared Leto, Cult Leader?

Creed went preachy because of there singer and the singer the turn out to be mentality ill that his family had put restraining order on him because of threats to kill if I remember right.
  9. Megadeth1977

Science Fiction: Films & TV

It what the director intended not some writer who thinks they can dictate to a film director.
  10. Megadeth1977

You take that back.the animation holds up well.
  11. Megadeth1977

I've always had a feeling it was cut and I was right now someone needs to leek the the uncensored versions https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/steven-e-de-souza-talks-commando-2-sgt-rock-the-flash-gordon-movie-you-may-never-see-and-much-more/ Which brings up the Judge Dredd rating controversy…...
  12. Megadeth1977

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

I stopped watching when he said 9/11 was a false flag.
  13. Megadeth1977

Tales Of A Flat Earth

At least he earned him self an Darwin Award for his stupidity in trying proof the earth is flat.
  14. Megadeth1977

So you want mass panic plus panic buying and the flu kills more people yearly and this virus has and I'm not being complacent.
  15. Megadeth1977

God sake I wish the media would stop with the fear mongering and blatant lies and the virus is not an imminent it threat it's moderate and China shutting down city's is over bored.
  16. Megadeth1977

Sperm Donation: Oddities; Legalities; Marketing; Etc.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-50571017 The world's first sperm bank for HIV-positive donors has launched in New Zealand, aiming to fight stigma surrounding the illness. Three HIV-positive men have already signed up to donate - all of whom have an undetectable viral load. Please tell...
  17. Megadeth1977

Jordan Peterson

It's not a compliment. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Enlightened%20Centrist I'm not like this at all.
  18. Megadeth1977

Real-Life Cyborgs / Body Hacking & Augmentation

this is from the mirror so I'd take this with a big pinch of salt every one.
  19. Megadeth1977

The Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell Scandal

A former Navy SEAL who was invited on Fox News to discuss military dogs, stunned news presenter Jesse Waters when he suddenly blurted out that notorious sex offender Jeffrey Epstein "didn't kill himself." Mike Ritland, a K-9 trainer and the founder of Warrior Dog Foundation, appeared on...
  20. Megadeth1977

World's Oldest Parents

If that's not fake news then I'm a monkey uncle.it's from south China morning post.
  21. Megadeth1977

"Heroes Of Cosplay"

https://news.sky.com/story/cosplay-controversy-comic-con-london-defends-blackface-decision-11845100 Cosplay controversy: Comic Con London defends blackface decision Alice Livinart was banned from the Eurocosplay final after her costume - Pyke from League of Legends - was likened to blackface...
  22. Megadeth1977

The Terminator Films & Franchise

Spoilers have you heard of them.:mad: Don't do this again please.
  23. Megadeth1977

Edward Snowden Denies US Intelligence Records Of Popular Conspiracies

Right so the jfk assassination didn't happen and I think he's been bought as in a Russian asset because Russia likely give him a ultimatum by giving up what he knows or end up being handed over to the usa and spend the rest of his life behind bars or worse getting bumped off.
  24. Megadeth1977

Demons In Seattle: Keith Linder's Home(s) (Bothell WA)

Oh those guy's likely fake I'm afraid.
  25. Megadeth1977

Hong Kong Protests & The Umbrella Movement

I know about this and I think blizzard are spine lus cowereds doing that for towing the line so it looks like blizzard is China's bitch.
  26. Megadeth1977

China already looks bad it doesn't need someone else's to do that for them and China is extremely willing to up the level of violence to crush democracy in Hong Kong not just the protests about the extradition law since it looks like is a bit of both of things.
  27. Megadeth1977

China umm I'm don't know what else to say.
  28. Megadeth1977

Your a real funny guy I'm rolling around on the floor laughing.im being sarcastic by the way.
  29. Megadeth1977

The Family A.K.A. The Children Of God

joaquin phoenix was in this cult with his family and his also the brother of the late river phoenix.
  30. Megadeth1977

How do you know that there not cops dressed as protesters aka agent provocateurs?
  31. Megadeth1977

Jordan Peterson

I refuse to listen to some one who panders to people with unpleasant views no matter how much jp denies it. I'm not and will never be intolerant of in intolerance even though some turnip on Reddit called me an enlightened centrist:mad:
  32. Megadeth1977

Worst Movie EVER?

You forgot the Rock and conair.
  33. Megadeth1977

Worst Movie EVER?

Fred Durst is not a geat human being he's a scumbag who got away with starting a riot at Woodstock.
  34. Megadeth1977

People Who Feel Wrong

Ah that sounds like a agent provocateur.
  35. Megadeth1977

The Dark Crystal

36. Megadeth1977

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

Yes it is.
  37. Megadeth1977

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

I haven't but sometimes I hear the sound of paws out side my bedroom door I think it's likely Angelica oh just remembered I have seen a ghost of my first cat who was put to sleep 2 or 3 years ago there was no detail because it was in almost complete darkness. I also remember when he was alive...
  38. Megadeth1977

Newly Discovered: Previously Disputed Or Merely Alleged Species

With the ice melting I'm hoping for a fully intact adult woolly mammoth.
  39. Megadeth1977

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

eco terrorist?
  40. Megadeth1977

Uwe Boll's Thread Of Eternal Shame

Can we stop giving boll the attention he craves the no talent hack that he is.
  41. Megadeth1977

Alan Moore's Watchmen

I still haven't imported the 4K ultimate edition of watchman and yes it's the 4 hour cut.
  42. Megadeth1977

Alien Big Cats ('ABCs')

My cat Angelica looked like a wildcat.
  43. Megadeth1977

Hellboy

Hellboy 2 is getting a uk release on 4K.
  44. Megadeth1977

Horror Films

Creature from the Black Lagoon: Complete Legacy Collection Is up for pre order if anyone interested but they definitely don't need a 12 more like a pg and jaws should of stayed a pg.
  45. Megadeth1977

Drone Mischief (Harassment; Crime; Pranks; Etc.)

Um I had to google that anyway more like the prototype gundam.
  46. Megadeth1977

Britain: Police State?

Far left and far right are all the same to me.
  47. Megadeth1977

Britain: Police State?

You forgot to include the Christian Right/the religious right I think you're being a bit naughty leavening them out.
  48. Megadeth1977

Oh, The Irony

I guess you could say they've eaten human horn lol.
  49. Megadeth1977

Furries & Animal Wannabes

that was a bit hostile and I meant fandoms being hijacked and go easy on the caffeine lol.
  50. Megadeth1977

Furries & Animal Wannabes

God these racist/nazis hijack anything they can just so they can push their racial purity bs.
Back