• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Sprite

Strange Strangers

Sat at my desk on lunch break crying with laughter! My co-workers think I'm a nutter :)
  2. Sprite

Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghost Hunters & Hunting

Digital voice recorder, EMF meter. One of the ones used for detecting electrical cables in walls does the job very well!
  3. Sprite

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

I noticed those but have always been on the fence about orbs until these photos were taken. I know there's probably a logical explanation but couldn't find one. I do have a lot more pictures on the original SD card but they were mostly blank with no shadows like the ones I've shared. Mr Sprite...
  4. Sprite

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

As promised. It was a little longer than a year looking at the picture dates. I hate how time goes so fast!
  5. Sprite

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

Bit of a long one, I'll try to condense as much as possible but I have debated over sharing this for some time. I am a open minded sceptic, hence the hesitation. About 15 years ago, myself and the then Mr Sprite (more like a troll - big, hairy, believes in nothing he cant smack with a hammer!!)...
  6. Sprite

Dream Stones

Moldavite is a very unusual stone in that a lot of people do not get on with it as they say it makes them feel dizzy/disorientated (friends of ours have stated this - one crashed her car while wearing it!) Probably not one I'd suggest for dreamwork unless you are familiar with it and enjoy...
  7. Sprite

Night On The Mesa

Thank you! :) It does,but sadly it is a lot like it's owner - bit unpredictable and the years have not been kind to it!!
  8. Sprite

Night On The Mesa

Hi. New member here, and writing this from a Blackberry, so here's hoping this goes ok. I have been meaning to sign up for for while but this story prompted me to finally do it. Don't know if this might shed any light, but I have been on holiday to Arizona a few times and have researched the...
Back