• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Andrew Dexter

The Ghost Of Gladstone Villa

I see you found the photo of Gladstone villa, long before it as converted to Redz Parc hotel. I didn't take this photo but this is how it looked when I lived here, this is possibly the 1960's.
  2. Andrew Dexter

Yes, absolutely. You need to go on facebook though and type in ''Gladstone villa, Bargoed' and you'll come to a page called ''Bargoed past and present and you will see an old black and white picture of Gladstone villa and how it looked when my family and I lived there, that is my photo ...
  3. Andrew Dexter

Thank you for your welcome question, yes, as I say, I did indeed do a thorough research into the property and that part of the Bargoed area. Directly opposite the former Gladstone villa property is a public house called '' THE RAFA CLUB'' One of the oldest buildings in the town of Bargoed...
  4. Andrew Dexter

PS, to answer your question to how long it's been there, I did indeed check, it was there during the 1900's, I also checked the map of Bargoed of 1900's and it was there then, I also found out of the previous people there which is readily available elswhere, in 1924, the Kimmiett family were...
  5. Andrew Dexter

This is indeed the very place, as you can see, Redz closed down in 2014. Gethin Mills has it now but won't allow any paranormal team to investigate. This Cardiff rad area of Bargoed , Wales is reasonably well rumoured to be haunted. This place has since been modernized yet again, looks...
  6. Andrew Dexter

The location of that property is Cardiff road, Bargoed. Caerphilly , South Wales.
  7. Andrew Dexter

First of all, thank you so very much indeed for your very welcome reply, I'm really delighted. Right, yes, I'm sorry, please forgive me. My story was rather brief here. but you can actually find it on youtube by searching,: '' THE GHOST OF GLADSTONE VILLA''. Yes, the place did change name...
  8. Andrew Dexter

My family and I lived at a property called Gladstone villa in the former mining town of Bargoed which is in the Caerphilly county borough of the South Wales valleys. From 1969 to 1978 we experienced activity that defied rational explanation such as very mild poltergeist activity like lights...
Back