• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. R

Back Numbers For Sale

Best to leave your address on Private Conversation to stop anybody else seeing it !
  2. R

Back Numbers For Sale

Hi Richyboyo When you make your payment please also leave me your address so that I can post your magazines to you. Postal rates are going up next Monday so I would like to get them posted in the next couple of days. Rob
  3. R

Back Numbers For Sale

Hi Richyboyo, I have sent you a Private Message with postal and payment details if you would like to review this. Rob
  4. R

Wanted: Fortean Times Back Issues

Hi Michael, I have every issue from 58-371 (bar the odd gap which I can confirm later)as good condition duplicates if you are still looking. I currently have about 40 listed on eBay but will gladly do a deal for any that you need at a much better price.
  5. R

Back Numbers For Sale

Hi Richyboyo, I live on the South Coast so won't be going to Weird Weekend North. Once I know which issues you would like them I can confirm that I have them and let you know what postage will be as well.
  6. R

Back Numbers For Sale

Hi Richyboyo, I have copies of issues 58-371 available and they are all in excellent condition. Looking for £1 per issue and will combine postage to get cheapest rate. Please let me know what issues you are looking for.
  7. R

FT Back Issues On Offer

Hi Phil, Just joined this forum recently so this will be a real stab iin the dark but do you still have any of your magazines left as I would definitely be interested.
  8. R

Free FT Collection: 293 Unique Issues

Ok being really thick here but I can't see how to Pm you to arrange collection?
  9. R

Free FT Collection: 293 Unique Issues

Hi, if you still have your collection available I only live in Bournemouth and would gladly collect these from you as you have several that I need. Please let me know if you still have them going and we can arrange a collection time. Thanks
  10. R

Free To A Good Home: Back Issues (Collection Only)

Hi Maximus, Oops,missed the vital bit about collection only. Living in Poole, this would be a couple of hundred miles round trip for the sake of one magazine. Will give that a miss unless you would be willing to pop this in the post which I would , of course, pay for.
  11. R

Free To A Good Home: Back Issues (Collection Only)

Hi Maximus, I have just joined this forum today so have therefore just seen your post regarding back issues. I only need one issue from your list which is issue 354 Do you still have this one available as I would be happy to pay for this copy. Thanks
  12. R

Looking For Back Issues (FT 356 In Particular)

Hi, I have a spare copy of issue 321. Would be happy to let you have it for £2 plus postage of £1.40
  13. R

Looking For Issues FT 319, 348, 349 & 354

Can anybody please help with any unwanted issues as below 319 348 349 354 Will be happy to pay for copies plus postage. Even if you only have one of these I would be grateful for your help. Thanks
Back