• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Minimalists

Megalodon

The smaller ones are just as capable of biting you in half as a 60-80 footer...
  2. Minimalists

The Start Of The End Is Near

NO kidding...
  3. Minimalists

You might not be...
  4. Minimalists

Yep...That's what I did alright....
  5. Minimalists

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

So your woo hoo is better than mine....They ought to start a forum here called Town Criers don't imagine it would take long to fill it up.
  6. Minimalists

I see now....
  7. Minimalists

Don't worry I do not plan on posting anymore in this mythological thread...
  8. Minimalists

It's a belief system you believe it I don't. It's nothing more than turn or burn philosophy created by christianity...Which is kind of weird to me since christians have this vile for Jews yet they worship one. WTH is up with that? Plus revere a book written by Greeks and Jews..:bish:
  9. Minimalists

They were already aware of it..You cannot tell me that the authors of the NT were not familiar with the OT Books....How do you think they knew a jesus was suppose to be born? They read it in the OT...Everything they predict comes from the OT....They self fulfilled those prophecies in the NT...
  10. Minimalists

Shape-Shifters: Members Who've Changed Names / IDs

My previous username was "Cryptid Matter" it is now "Minimalists".....
  11. Minimalists

Self fulfilling prophecy is no big deal....And bible prophecy is so open ended you can make anything fit into it...
  12. Minimalists

Ogopogo (Lake Monster; Okanagan Lake; British Columbia)

:lolling: Not a problem...Sorry did not mean to come off as an ass...
  13. Minimalists

Oh I was around in the late 70's....I am 62..Did not get interested in cryptozoology until a couple years ago and it's been mainly things like Bigfoot, Alien Big Cats, Lochness etc....I really have not dug any deeper than those...And besides what frigging difference does my user name make...I...
  14. Minimalists

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

Never been hurt huh! Why don't you tell that to the loved ones of the thousands of loved ones who have lost husbands, sons and daughters who were killed in those wars! Seems you have a grudge against the US...Well, why don't the next time one of those countries gets their ass in a sling let them...
  15. Minimalists

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

You won't..One is scared and the other one is glad of it....And it would be a sad day if war is caused by some pompous big mouth billionaire in the White House.
  16. Minimalists

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

One in the same over at that other forum.....:embryo:
  17. Minimalists

Hummm, I am going to have to come out from under my rock more. I have never heard of this thing.
  18. Minimalists

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Hell money is always the big motivator ....No telling what History is paying them for "Unidentified...." I have seen the first two episodes and to be honest they are not hashing out anything new, same old shit just different talking heads...
Back