• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. DarknLost

Creepy Dream About Darkness

So it began by me in towards evening,waking up in the kitchen,in almost pitch black darkness. It was not that dark,that I couldn't see anything,so I headed to my room. Sadly the lights weren't working,and as I went to my room,I also found out that I was left alone in the house. When I was...
  2. DarknLost

3 A.M.

Really not sure about this one. Most likely just a hallucination,but could be also something more frightening. It was like 3 AM,I went out for a smoke. After a few minutes have passed,I started hearing some creepy music close to my house. It was the freakish kind of music you hear at the circus...
  3. DarknLost

Ghost Or Demon?

I don't think because after the noise was heard, I checked my cat again and he was just still sleeping
  4. DarknLost

Ghost Or Demon?

So like a year ago, one night after I finished brushing my teeth and went out to the kitchen,as I looked out the window,I noticed our motion sensoring lamp that is right above our door flashing repeadetly. I thought it was our cat,but I still wanted to be sure. As I stepped out of the door,I...
Back