• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. G

Countries Which Don't Exist (Self-Declared; Unrecognised; Etc.)

We still require an in-date passport, though we don't actually have to show it through customs or get it stamped or anything, just handover your deployment paperwork. (Got mine renewed for free too!)
  2. G

The Most Frightening Or Unnerving Song

Astrid Van Der Veen - Beautiful Red is pretty spooky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz7L9yoqMmM Korn - Daddy is quite unnerving, especially considering the subject matter (explicit lyrics) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a0mT1udjZU Annal Nathrakh - Pandemonic Hyperblast is very...
  3. G

Suicidal Music

Beautiful Red by Astrid Van Der Veen is pretty morbid - in fact a lot her lyrics on her Beautiful Red album, and on Ambeon's Fate of a Dreamer are pretty depressing. Worryingly, she wrote this one when she was only 14. Beautiful Red by Astrid "beautiful red blood is leaving my veins...
  4. G

Video & Computer Game Urban Myths

Also, I heard that if you type a certain four letter swear word, the game would tell you off. Do it again, and the game resets. I remember trying this, but can't remember if it worked or not!
  5. G

Video & Computer Game Urban Myths

I had an amiga 500 and a copy of Lotus Turbo Challenge 2. I found out from a magazine that if you unplugged one of the audio cables that lead from the computer to the tv modulator, and ran the game, you would hear a whispered (and quite spooky) message saying 'do not copy this game.....'...
  6. G

Pentagram tattoo

I have a tattoo of the grim reaper playing a guitar which mutates into a scythe. He also has a inverted pentagram round his neck, which has now faded a bit. The skin did get sore and swollen for a bit, but then so do most tattoos. So far nothing that I have asked to die has done so yet, but if...
  7. G

Any ideas?

Wasn't dull at all, quite spooky in fact! Did your parents not go outside to see if there was anyone there?
  8. G

Tall, Dark and Evil - Sightings Wanted?

The eye under the floorboards scared the hell out of me, I was only young when I read that book! The one that scared me most was the big eyes staring at the woman hiding under her sheets!
Back