• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

The Transdimensional Gas Station

Time Slip David, I seem to remember that you didn't think your experience came under this definition of 'Time Slip' & that you had another supposition, is that still the case? Regards Tony
  2. T

Jenny Randles Comments The comments by Jenny Randles are very interesting, it’s worth a look at her entry at Amazon to see how many books & what subjects she has written. As Henry says there are a large number on UFO & related subjects. (I remember years ago reading the book about ‘Spontaneous...
  3. T

MORE INFO IF POSS Nice to hear from you again David & to learn things are better for you now. Thanks for posting the coordinates. So……. Can you help us by expanding further on you original report? In particular are you able to give us the name of your co-worker? Is it someone we could...
  4. T

Confirmation Yes HenryFort your right, it is true about corroboration, I cited that as a main plus for this story didn’t I. I wonder why Aouroborous never mentioned his co-workers name :?: I’m not too bothered about the missing receipt it happened a long time ago after all & it is quite...
  5. T

Investigation! Well! Well! Rynner so you have discovered the truth, or part of the truth, but no matter I have carried out my own exhaustive investigation helped greatly by your own search engine & using my trained skills. I note that ‘parallel universes’ are discussed but what else I have...
  6. T

Yes it is a very interesting story & a substantial one, I mean a building vanishing is not something that could be mistaken. Is the invoice that important? I don't think so but nice to see. I remember the originator of this thread was going through a divorce when he last posted (last year)...
  7. T

Aouroborous, Very interesting information. Have you been able to find the invioce yet or remember anymore of the dissapearance? Regards Tony
Back