• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. R

Woman 'Abducted' 11 Years Ago Found Living With Her Kidnapper

Couldn't find a general "return from kidnappings" thread, so I figured this one was a best fit. This story has sounded very bizarre from the get-go: Online version here. Requires free registration. I don't know. It wouldn't take much for Dial and Parker to coordinate their stories when...
  2. R

Strange Punishments

Would mom have been OK with it had the cop spanked her kid with his bare hands then? Seems a pervy sort of way for some guy to get his jollies more than an actual crime deterrent. Web version here. (Requires registration)
  3. R

fancy yourself good with a handicam?

orisinal.com is my favorite time-waster at work, but ive only recently discovered this game there: http://ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/truth.htm it lets you 'tape' ufos as they fly across the sky, then you get to see how much theyre 'worth' after you sell them to a tv station. thought...
  4. R

Harry Potter Vs. The Religious Right

dont know if this has been discussed here or not, but in the us, theres all this controversy surrounding the release of the harry potter movies with some churches holding youth services as an alternative to the movie, some denouncing the books completely, etc etc... i just didnt know if there...
Back