• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. BS3

Fenny Compton Lights, Warwickshire, 1922-1923

I've mentioned this one previously, but thought I would open a separate thread as I find this a particularly interesting set of 'sightings', sitting as it does in the grey area between ufology and other types of Fortean phenomena. Also it took place almost exactly a hundred years ago, around the...
  2. Ghost In The Machine

Medieval Ghost Stories

We've been going to Byland Abbey a fair bit recently - it's English Heritage but open access. Often go in the evening so there is no-one else around. I had a bit of a weird experience there a month or so back - couldn't bring myself to write about it here, at the time because it was only a...
  3. MrRING

Nosferatu, Frater Pacitus & OTO

Just read in Nikolas Schreck's The Satanic Screen about Albin Grau, aka Frater Pacitus of the OTO and how he inserted real magical symbols into the written words in the silent film Nosferatu. What I would want to know is has anybody ever tried to find out if what he wrote was a working spell...
Back