• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. Piloton.it

The Disturbing Coincidences Of 'The Omen'

I couldn't find any references on this stuff in these forums, but anyway in my page http://www.piloton.it/forteana/omen/omen.html I give you another one more (almost a scoop ... perhaps ...). I' can't believe anything of course, but ...:oops:
  2. 王泥喜法介

A Story About The Earthquake In Tangshan And Mao Zedong

This story is one of the most strange case in China. On the 28 July, 1976, a severe earthquake occurred in Tangshan. As this city was almost destroyed, more than one million people were waiting for help. To do this, armies around Tangshan were assembled to send food, medicine and other sources...
  3. lordmongrove

Ghosts & Poltergeists: Obscure Cases

Ghosts are not my field (very interesting though). There are a couple of cases i stumbled upon online that i'd not heard of. Maybe you guys know more. The Vallecas Haunting. The San Pedro Haunting
  4. H

Ghost Tales From Everyday People

I am 60 this year, and I have been amazed just how many rational people have admitted they have either seen or felt a ghost. I got to talk intimately with men and women when I was a nurse and carer, so perhaps they felt they could confide in someone who would give them a sympathetic ear. I...
  5. MrRING

Nain Rouge, Detroit's Red Gnome

I had never heard of this story before: The Nain Rouge, French for red dwarf or red gnome, is a mythical creature that haunts Detroit, Michigan. Its appearance is said to presage terrible events for the city. The Nain Rouge appears as a small child-like creature with red or black fur. It is...
  6. A

The Mull Air Mystery (Peter Gibbs; Vanished Aircraft)

Can anyone shed any light on this: The Great Mull Air Mystery From the May 1976 edition of Pilot magazine. A Cessna 150 took off from the unlit grass airfield of Glenforsa to fly a single night circuit, but vanished totally after completing the downwind leg. The mystery deepened...
Back