• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. Paul_Exeter

Scientific Investigation Of A Polish Poltergeist

Not heard of this one before: THE ELUSIVE FORCE A Remarkable Case of Poltergeist Activity and Psychokinetic Power "In the spring of 1983, a thirteen-year-old Polish schoolgirl named Joasia Gajewski suddenly began to exhibit astounding paranormal abilities (often beyond her conscious control)...
  2. L

The Frozen House On Lodge Road

Not so much "happened to me" as "happened to my Dad." Which is even weirder since the guy is as straight thinking as they come, atheist and logic obsessive previous Bank Manager. This story, to my utter delight, was first hinted at over the Christmas dinner. My Dad was scoffing at my website...
  3. liveinabin

Chinny Reckon

I was wondering, does anyone have any idea where the phrase 'chinny reckon' comes from. I recall it being used in about 1983 and my friend John claimed to have invented it. I called Chinny Reckon on that straight away.
  4. A

The Woman In Black On Radio 4

That wonderful ghost story The Woman In Black is on Radio 4 at 2.30 pm today (Saturday). and you can listen to it on the Internet for the next week. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/saturday_play.shtml
  5. A

I Saw A Space 1999 'Eagle'

Well, it looked like one at the time and it was quite dark. It was 1983, I was 16 and had just been picked up from Gunnislake train station in Cornwall by my Mother and we were driving home to Lifton in Devon. It was a clear night, cold and very dark. We had just crossed the main...
Back