• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. FrKadash

Looking for Ghosthunters 1997 VHS Rip from Discovery Channel

I've lost my precious VHS rips of the old Discovery Channel series Ghosthunters. Didn't have it backed up when a HDD went funny on me. Tried extracting it with Linux but HDD is stuck in read only mode. I have the YouTube copies but they're not actually complete, 3 episodes are missing from the...
  2. N

There Is Something In The Woods

I'll get right to it. I wonder if any of you forteans can connect with this. Over the years I have always enjoyed woods and forests whether it be walks, mucking around with my kids or just being in nature as a change from city life. But not all woods have the same feel. I lived near the...
  3. A

A Haunted 'Semi' In Cambridge

haunter semi. These events happend to me in the summer of 1997 in Cambridge (England) in an unasuming semidetached that me and three other students shared. The other major player is my brother who came to Cambridge to find work and stayed during the unfolding of these events. It all began...
  4. A

Heaven's Gate Survivor

I rememeber seeing a news link on the Homepage about a Heavens Gate survivor but it changed before I had a chance to read it. Does anyone have this link by any chance?
Back