• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. Mr_Hermolle

Creepy Attic Stories Anyone?

I've always been fascinated as to why attics always seem so damn creepy. I knoe they're generally unvisited spaces in a house, often full of old things (or even sometimes empty) but for some reason some just seem really unnerving and I can never quite work out why. I've lived in houses with...
  2. BaronHardacre

The Strange Case Of The Rattling Door

It has been many moons since I last posted in these here parts, so I thought I’d return with a tale to tell. The tale of the door that rattled… In July 2011, a girlfriend and I decided to have a few days break in Liverpool. I had booked an apartment for the visit, so it gave us more...
  3. Moooksta

Fresno Alien / Nightcrawler / Stick Figure

The original Fresno Stick Alien footage is HERE. I seem to recall the "experts" on Sy Fy's Fact or Faked attempted to recreate the footage and failed. I'm sure someone here has an explanation for it. Seems the Fresno Stick Alien is still out there. On March 28th a retired Fresno couple...
Back