• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

9/11 on the $20 Bill

A

Anonymous

I saw this interesting webpage earlier.... I make no comment. My prediction is that this will circle the web faster than those 'faces in the smoke' images or the now infamous pentagon crash conspiracy page.

What's even more unlikely is that the person who designed the $20 would know ahead of time EXACTLY how the damage would look, provided that he or she was attempting to leak the info or whatever. My conclusion:

Worst Conspiracy Theory Ever :rolleyes:

Yeah, I got this earlier, too.

If you do it, then fold down where it says '20' on each side, then fold it down the middle, you've also got your very own paper airplane.

But these things do last. The Marlboro KKK symbolism story has been doing the rounds for years, and that's equally rubbish.

I remember being shown many years ago how to fold a pound note (yes, that many years ago) in order to see the queens bottom. The ability to do this is probably as signifucant as the 9/11 one.

You're quite right. This will be everywhere by the end of the week.

If you hold it so the longest side is pointing upwards and set it on fire with a match you can replicate 11/9. I think someone's been spending too much time on the internet:rolleyes:

[edit] It's been mentioned before but there was a record cover by an american rap band with a picture of the WTC on fire in a similar place released just before 11/9, plus a record by The Fall (The Unnutterable) with some interesting references in two songs. Can't remember which thread this is detailed on but they are available Here

Was that aimed at me?

No...the guy who did that and put it online might have spent too long looking at conspiracy sites :)

do you spend too much time on the internet too?:D

I only surf the internet at work, which makes means I spend approx. 40 hours a week online. Is that excessive? ;)

I was just sent this by a friend. I think you can make anything look like what you want if you believe it hard enough. The question not asked in these things is why the government would put it on a $20 bill. Are they trying to just say "nyer nyer ne nyer nyer!! We knew about it all along" to people?

If you folded the old £20 note correctly you could get the queen performing fellatio. When they changed the note design though they left out the penis. Very remiss of them. :(

beakboo said:
If you folded the old £20 note correctly you could get the queen performing fellatio. When they changed the note design though they left out the penis. Very remiss of them. :(

but with the new notes, you can put your fingers in parts of the note and see her bum. also it can be folded to reveal her punani. but that would be childish so i wont post instructions.

An ordinary dollar bill is full of Masonic/Illuminati imagery.
The eye in the pyramid, the latin motto meaning 'A New Social Order', the eagle carrying marijuana in its talon, the picture of George Washington that look suspiciously like Adam Weishaupt. Its pretty shameless really

I remember you could make a £15 note with a picture of John McEnroe on it by folding together a £5 and £10 note.

In the 1950s you could supposedly see (what else) the devil's face in the Queen's hair on Canadian currency. This was said to be the result of sabotage by Irish nationalists!

The latest Canadian money rumour is about the new $10 bill. The reverse is a tribute to war veterans and includes lines from the poem 'Flanders Fields'. ("In Flanders Fields the poppies blow/Between the crosses row on row...").

As soon as the bill appeared, a rumour spread that it was being withdrawn because the poem was misprinted, it should have said "the poppies grow". In fact, "blow" is correct.

chatsubo said:
....meaning 'A New Social Order'

I think the actual translation is 'a new order of the masses' although the 'offical' translation is 'a new order of the age'. But as with the OBL confesion tape, I dont think these guys should be trusted with translations....

The old £5 used to have a picture of Frankie Howerd on it. Don't know who it was supposed to be. ("Could have been one of yer own") :)

I would like to try note-folding.

Please send all your unwanted notes to:

rynner
rynner towers
rynshire

Back