Alien Research Group of Blink-182 Singer Says It's Found 'Exotic UFO Material'

feinman

Justified & Ancient
The last part of the Nuremburg account seems to describe a crepuscular/anticrepuscular ray;
After such events something like a black spear, the shaft from sunrise [east] and the head towards sundawn [west], has been seen with big thickness and length.
This whole event seems to be little short of a textbook account of various different kinds of atmospheric optics.
In the broadsheet some of the objects are shown burning on the ground with black smoke, as described. The black spearhead seen was only one, not a series as would be expected, and it was possibly seen from the side, unlike crespuscular rays. Also, there was only one not a number of them, and I would think the light beams would be more interesting than a section of black cloud..

eburacum

Papo-furado
I doubt very much that the woodcut was made by a witness; instead it was made by an artist from the verbal descriptions, so is likely to be inaccurate. However the drawing shows features that are characteristic of perisolar parhelia.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge’s UFO research group has reportedly signed a contract with the United States Army to research and develop futuristic technology in areas including “active camouflage.”
I was wondering how long it would take before someone noticed this and posted about it ...
The agreement signed is a Cooperative Research And Development Agreement - aka CRADA or CRDA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative_research_and_development_agreement
https://www.arl.army.mil/www/default.cfm?page=14

The actual agreement can be reviewed at:

https://documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/army/TTSA-ARMY-CRADA.pdf

Last edited:

feinman

Justified & Ancient
I doubt very much that the woodcut was made by a witness; instead it was made by an artist from the verbal descriptions, so is likely to be inaccurate. However the drawing shows features that are characteristic of perisolar parhelia.
Right, it's hard to know if the artist was a witness or not..

EnolaGaia

Staff member
There's a notable measure of BS / spin in certain passages of the report cited by Wreckless.

A CRDA (a contractual instrument with which I'm quite familiar) is a contractual agreement, but it's not a contract for the performance of actually funded work on a given project or program. A CRDA lays out the ground rules for collaboration between parties by outlining the topical area(s), scope and nature of efforts covered under the CRDA, the estimated maximum value of things each party may contribute under the cooperative arrangement, and the intellectual property rights and constraints pertaining thereto.

... The group, called To The Stars Academy, has reportedly signed a deal with the U.S. Army to help the military study and develop advanced materials ...

There's nothing in the CRDA supporting the notion the Army is in the process of, or planning, research work in the stated topical areas. The CRDA only states the Army may receive and evaluate data, reports, and / or materials submitted by TTSA. As a result ...

... To the Stars joined the Army’s Combat Capabilities Development Command on October 17 and will officially be working with the U.S. military to develop futuristic tech. ...

... This statement is BS at face value. TTSA has not "joined" ACCDC in any sense, and there is no official development work in which they'll participate cited in or covered by this CRDA.

... The contract lasts for five years and the U.S. Army is not paying To The Stars Academy anything directly, but is instead agreeing to collaborate with the group on research and has committed to spend $750,000 on that work. ...
This, too, is highly spun BS. The Army is specifically agreeing to nothing beyond receiving and evaluating whatever it is TTSA apparently wishes to submit. The CRDA specifically states even this limited collaboration is subject to the availability of funds (i.e., no funding has been committed).

A CRDA establishes the scope of value each party attributes to its prospective contributions under the terms of the CRDA, and this sets a contractually specified limit within which each party agrees to collaborate. The Army has not committed to spend or pay anything.

feinman

Justified & Ancient
I just think it's neat that Cannon said:

"Our partnership with TTSA serves as an exciting, non-traditional source for novel materials and transformational technologies to enhance our military ground system capabilities," said Dr. Joseph Cannon of U.S. Army Futures Command. "At the Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center, we look forward to this partnership and the potential technical innovations forthcoming."

Not what you'd expect if TTSA was a whackadoodle bunch of idiots as has been implied in some threads. Not terribly surprising as AATIP was originally part of a larger program at the Pentagon to weaponize UFO technology. Further fuel to the obvious arguments that the devices aren't ours, and no way are they Chinese or Russian, French or Zimbabwean..

dr wu

Doctor Prog
I don't think we'll see anything meaningful from these 'alien materials' that DeLonge is touting.
I'll be placing bets in Vegas.

;)

feinman

Justified & Ancient
I don't think we'll see anything meaningful from these 'alien materials' that DeLonge is touting.
I'll be placing bets in Vegas.

;)
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Though apparently independent labs are testing the materials, and that's good. I suppose if they don't have real UFO materials the military would bow out at some point:

https://about.bgov.com/news/ufo-group-sharing-exotic-materials-with-army-for-combat-vehicles/
“The Army’s interest in those materials, or really any materials, is exploring what their capability is,” said Joe Cannon, a senior researcher for ground vehicle programs at Army Futures Command. “Any speculation as to their origin I think is immaterial, right? They have made technical claims that have interested us.”
Cannon said he couldn’t discuss what specific technical claims To the Stars Academy has made.
The group, which includes former officials at the Pentagon, CIA, and defense contractor Lockheed Martin Corp., said in July it had obtained materials from an “advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin.”
Those origins haven’t been proven and so far no unknown technologies have been discovered, but independent laboratories are analyzing the materials, Steve Justice, the group’s chief operating officer, said in an interview Friday."

dr wu

Doctor Prog
So...where exactly did these 'materials' come from? Who gave them to Delonge..? A crash or what..?

feinman

Justified & Ancient
So...where exactly did these 'materials' come from? Who gave them to Delonge..? A crash or what..?
I don't think they've revealed that yet. Some may have come from Linda Moulton Howe. I don't know what Bigelow has or if he is able to give pieces to them. I don't think it needs to be a spacecraft crash; could be some material from a disposable von Neumann type alien drone or a piece of a probe / drone that came from the ocean as many of these devices do, imo. I think it's important to think of them as devices and not always spacecraft, as the Wilbur Smith Memo suggests:
https://santitafarella.wordpress.co...-and-physicist-robert-sarbachers-1983-letter/
Also, the military and others have been trying to shoot one down for a long time; they might not all be always impervious to the actions of the top-level destructive simians on this planet.

EnolaGaia

Staff member
... “The Army’s interest in those materials, or really any materials, is exploring what their capability is,” said Joe Cannon, a senior researcher for ground vehicle programs at Army Futures Command. “Any speculation as to their origin I think is immaterial, right? They have made technical claims that have interested us.” ...
This is the key point in a nutshell. The military research establishment doesn't care about any alleged source for the materials - that aspect is irrelevant. They're solely interested in checking the materials themselves.

dr wu

Doctor Prog
I don't think they've revealed that yet. Some may have come from Linda Moulton Howe. I don't know what Bigelow has or if he is able to give pieces to them. I don't think it needs to be a spacecraft crash; could be some material from a disposable von Neumann type alien drone or a piece of a probe / drone that came from the ocean as many of these devices do, imo. I think it's important to think of them as devices and not always spacecraft, as the Wilbur Smith Memo suggests:
https://santitafarella.wordpress.co...-and-physicist-robert-sarbachers-1983-letter/
Also, the military and others have been trying to shoot one down for a long time; they might not all be always impervious to the actions of the top-level destructive simians on this planet.
So....in other words the origins are dubious at best.

;)

feinman

Justified & Ancient
This is the key point in a nutshell. The military research establishment doesn't care about any alleged source for the materials - that aspect is irrelevant. They're solely interested in checking the materials themselves.
That seems to be the case! I love the precarious dance of not addressing where these "UAPs" are coming from, though.

feinman

Justified & Ancient
So....in other words the origins are dubious at best.

;)
Perhaps, but the provenance of the materials, like their supposed origins is irrelevant; if they can demonstrate some anomalous characteristics that would be a good start. If the material is from something like Roswell, or came from Bigelow Aerospace's custody, provenance could be important.
Great discoveries can sometimes happen by less than strict rules:
https://www.thevintagenews.com/2017...ical-discoveries-that-were-found-by-accident/

dr wu

Doctor Prog
The whole thing smells bad.....why didn't Bigelow or whoever had the material just do the tests themselves, Why is Delonge's group involved..?
This stinks of self promotion for Delonge and his 'company'.

feinman

Justified & Ancient
The whole thing smells bad.....why didn't Bigelow or whoever had the material just do the tests themselves, Why is Delonge's group involved..?
This stinks of self promotion for Delonge and his 'company'.
It is about self-promotion and also getting the word out to youth culture about the phenomenon:

"The Entertainment Division is composed of the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary To The Stars, a brand manager and vertically integrated business that licenses and creates original intellectual property brought to life by award-winning content creators. Spanning film, television, books, music, art, and merchandise, fans find themselves immersed in exciting stories that inspire a new understanding and appreciation for the profound mysteries of our universe. With our unique access to both credible and incredible information by our team of experts, To The Stars is informed storytelling where the line between science and science fiction is blurred. "

HOW IS TTSA DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES OF ITS KIND?
There are no other companies like TTSA. There are other smaller independent research companies investigating similar technologies. However, we believe TTSA is the first and only public benefit corporation (PBC) to have a focused effort for data collection and study of exotic technologies, the ability to apply those technologies to create products with revolutionary capabilities and to share the story of that journey through an entertainment division. What also sets us apart is the collection of top leadership talent from the government, aerospace and entertainment industries which brings unprecedented credibility to each of the operating divisions.

WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS THAT OTHERS MAY NOT GET?
As with any revolutionary concept – be it a business or technology – there is a large population that believes it cannot be done. Realizing that the impossible is only something that hasn’t been seen before is the first step. The TTSA team believes that, despite the rapid advance of technology in our world today, there are undiscovered breakthroughs in physics which can fundamentally advance humanity. TTSA has been specifically structured to find clues to those technologies and transition them to products that improve our world.
https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

marhawkman

Junior Acolyte
I was wondering how long it would take before someone noticed this and posted about it ...
The agreement signed is a Cooperative Research And Development Agreement - aka CRADA or CRDA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative_research_and_development_agreement
https://www.arl.army.mil/www/default.cfm?page=14

The actual agreement can be reviewed at:

https://documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/army/TTSA-ARMY-CRADA.pdf
That reads like a standardized legal document. Which in turn makes me think the ACCDC isn't paying a lot of attention but is interested to see if they make anything.