• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

An Unexplained Experience

jubecrew

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I was reading a book that I picked up here quite awhile ago that discusses how to achieve OBE. I started reading it and going through some of the exercises and have limited success. It has happened twice where I felt quite a vibration on my chest and had interesting re-entries..

One happening kind of took me by surprise and I have had it happen to me before back in Canada but will only recall this experience due to limited time availible...

SO I am in a house that I had been living in for 3 months already and have mapped out the place in my head and able to navigate through the dark with no lights on, I went through the normal procedures one night that I had been instructed to do in the book ( usually falling asleep before anything happens besides some body feelings ) when I found myself in the kitchen with the lights on and a blurry grey mist in the kitchen, when going to this myst I felt uncomfortable, I couldn't move and felt as if I was going into slow motion and having the energy sucked out of me.. reminded me quite a bit of Kryptonite to Superman lols

Anyone else have OPE experience such as this or a dream circumstance such as this that have sought out and found any random dreamers explaination of it?

jubecrew said:
I was reading a book that I picked up here quite awhile ago that discusses how to achieve OBE. I started reading it and going through some of the exercises and have limited success. It has happened twice where I felt quite a vibration on my chest and had interesting re-entries..

What do you mean by re-entries?

jubecrew said:
One happening kind of took me by surprise and I have had it happen to me before back in Canada but will only recall this experience due to limited time availible...

SO I am in a house that I had been living in for 3 months already and have mapped out the place in my head and able to navigate through the dark with no lights on, I went through the normal procedures one night that I had been instructed to do in the book ( usually falling asleep before anything happens besides some body feelings ) when I found myself in the kitchen with the lights on and a blurry grey mist in the kitchen, when going to this myst I felt uncomfortable, I couldn't move and felt as if I was going into slow motion and having the energy sucked out of me.. reminded me quite a bit of Kryptonite to Superman lols

So, did you find yourself in an OBE state or did you actually wake up in the kitchen?

re-entries, like feeling pulled back and snapping back into my body feeling a convulsion lol very odd indeed

I didn't wake up in the kitchen just in bed, then thought the place may be haunted but I'm quite sure its not hah

The other time it happened, I was walking through a community called a barungay probably not spelt correctly which is a bunch of wooden group shacks of squatters in the place i live, however everything was very dark and I started walking through peoples homes, most people were seeing me and wondering what I was doing in their homes, then I got scared of the place because it was so dark....

At that point I was picked up by what to me seemed like a taxi driver and he dropped me off down a dirt road which was completely empty and nothing but barren fields as far as the eyes could see, asked me to get out saying this was the spot and then turned around and left me there

Do you remember what the book was?
What were the exercises?

I'm sure there's a few people lurking around the board that would be game to give it a try and report back.

jubecrew said:
re-entries, like feeling pulled back and snapping back into my body feeling a convulsion lol very odd indeed

Ah, I know that feeling and I know what it is. When you sleep you can get into a rhythm of shallow breathing. This causes a build-up of CO2 in your lungs. When the CO2 reaches dangerous levels your body causes a spasm which makes you exhale sharply, expelling the CO2, and wakes you up with a jolt. It can happen when you're awake and extremely relaxed too. Its usually described as "someone walking over your grave."

jubecrew said:
I didn't wake up in the kitchen just in bed, then thought the place may be haunted but I'm quite sure its not hah

Sounds like a dream.

jubecrew said:
The other time it happened, I was walking through a community called a barungay probably not spelt correctly which is a bunch of wooden group shacks of squatters in the place i live, however everything was very dark and I started walking through peoples homes, most people were seeing me and wondering what I was doing in their homes, then I got scared of the place because it was so dark....

At that point I was picked up by what to me seemed like a taxi driver and he dropped me off down a dirt road which was completely empty and nothing but barren fields as far as the eyes could see, asked me to get out saying this was the spot and then turned around and left me there

Sounds like another dream.

Sorry if I sound confrontational but I just say it as I see it.

hah nope not confrontational at all my friend, they very well may have been dreams, I often have many a night and full color and totally morbid and messed up sometimes lols :D

To the previous poster I will check the name of the book tonight its on my shelf, there were many exercises mostly using a method of visualization of orbs and energy balls and stuff :D

Astral Dynamics the complete book of astral body experiences

Back