• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Any Roswell Wreckage ?

I agree with you JerryB the whole roswell thing is just to far fetched for my liking as well but the point of the board here is not just for facts but also for specualtion about fortean events, if we can't specualte there would be very little discussion here. As for the bodies not being damaged again if there was a delay in between the crash and an explosion there would be amply time for beings to exit the crash, i presume aliens would be like us in that regard i mean when i was in a car crash i didn't hang around inside the car waiting for it to explode.
Sorry about carrying on the titanic comparison i was only using it initally to show that no matter how invincible or indestructable people think things are they are always proved wrong.

The bodies i beleive were found just the next morning, probably not days after. I beleive this because Mac Brazel and others heard an extremely loud clasp of thunder the night before he went out "checking the fences". he did this because of the terrible storm the night before, and he was checking his sheep/cattle as well. Thats why they didnt lay there for days.

AND, Mac never found those bodies until later, he only saw wreckage at impact point 2 which was on his land. There were 3 impact points. The first had debrees and charring only, same as the second. The craft drifted and glided and skimmmed for miles. The third was the final resting site, partially imbedded atop a small rocky hill.

Theres reason to beleive that the bodies were flung from the craft only an instant before final impact in such a manner that they hit the ground at only a few miles per hour. A type of ejection. The bendy-like material that stretched back was very well a type of safety, its great for crashes isnt it, think about it.

Great for crashes - perhaps - but not for making spacecraft from, obviously ;)

Feen said:
I agree with you JerryB the whole roswell thing is just to far fetched for my liking as well but the point of the board here is not just for facts but also for specualtion about fortean events, if we can't specualte there would be very little discussion here.

Yes, I know - but in my defence I was trying to answer Human_84's questions (with, of course, my own opinions).

Fair enough JerryB i suppose you were doing the same as i was.

Human_84 said:
Wondering if anyones got any slivers, shards, fragments, beams, or any peice of the downed craft. I've heard a number of people stashed peices of this.

If there is, then I suspect that those possessing them might not wish to come foeward.

JUK said:
Human_84 said:
Wondering if anyones got any slivers, shards, fragments, beams, or any peice of the downed craft. I've heard a number of people stashed peices of this.

If there is, then I suspect that those possessing them might not wish to come foeward.

Probably correct. A shame because I'd pay a pretty penny (long as I were certain it was authentic). Hey heres something... This photo is from a book called "The Roswell Message". Its out of print right now but you can still get it if you have some patience. I lost my first copy and will get a new one soon. Its filled with photos of the crash site and wreckage. Here is a picture from it. These are what you steer the craft with, or so I read.

These.... would probably be worth a few bucks!!! Str8 from the crash site...
plates.JPG

Human_84 said:
graylien said:
(FWIW, I'm quite satisfied with the Project Mogul explanation myself. I'd recommend you read Kal Korff's expose of the Roswell myth, The Roswell UFO Crash: What They Don't Want you to Know. You can find a brief summary here:
http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1997/aug/d14-001.shtml )

If I can discount most of this guys findings myself, then I doubt theres much to it. I'm not even a roswell buff but some of his things dont add up to even the "laymen" like me. He's left plenty of things out and done some tricky wording, not to mention he claims to somehow know of a great deal of minute details that no-ones even mentioned before, very questionable. One thing is certain, people who are frightened by UFO's and the like would certainly love this man. That gains him support from uninformed people and hence a reason he could be acting as such. Not to discredit the man completely but its just the way he does business i find peculiar. Alotta smoke and mirrors in his words.

OT: its not the first time that Korff has reached disputable conclusions:
http://www.btinternet.com/~dr_paul_lee/JFK.htm

If Kal Korff's expose is not enough, then perhaps some of these might suffice;
http://www.genepool.addr.com/roswell.html
From 1947 until 1980, the town of Roswell lived a benign and fairly harmless existence. There were no UFO investigators there, running around W. W. Brazel's farm with metal detectors and looking for extraterrestrial body parts. There was no Roswell museum, or organized tours, or anything else that one might expect from a town that had been the center of an extraterrestrial visitation for thirty-three years. Nobody had heard of it. That's because the book The Roswell Incident, by Charles Berlitz and William Moore, hadn't come out yet. Berlitz and Moore interviewed all of the people who were "witnesses" to the crash site THIRTY YEARS after the incident

http://www.physics.smu.edu/~pseudo/Roswell/

Most, if not all, of the "evidence" concerning the recovery of saucer wreckage and alien bodies comes from one person - the late Frank J. Kaufmann. His testimony provided the stories that spawned several books about the Roswell incident. Kaufmann passed away in 2001. In 2002, three UFO researchers visited Kaufmann's widow, who allowed them access to his office and papers. In there the three found, finally, some real evidence. Unfortunately, that evidence, in the form of documents, drove them to the conclusion that Kaufmann had forged documents and made up stories for over a decade. None of his testimony is now believable.

http://www.skeptic.com/mag101roswell0.html
The 30-year silence was a direct result of the original descriptions of the Roswell debris by the principal witnesses: whatever it was, it was made with aluminum foil, balsa wood, and scotch tape—hardly the material of a starship!
Although I worked on Project Mogul, the Top Secret government research program that provided the debris on which the Roswell myth was based, I myself was not aware of the incident until its revival, decades after the fact. The Roswell “crash” was not covered in our Blue Book records. Had we heard of it initially my colleagues and I would have simply laughed, because almost every one of the early Skyhook (high altitude) balloon flights generated UFO reports.

^ ^ ^ Ok so, roswell wasn't popular until some 30 years after. People often say that and I tell them this:

SO WHAT??

Human_84 said:
JUK said:
Human_84 said:

Probably correct. A shame because I'd pay a pretty penny (long as I were certain it was authentic). Hey heres something... This photo is from a book called "The Roswell Message". Its out of print right now but you can still get it if you have some patience. I lost my first copy and will get a new one soon. Its filled with photos of the crash site and wreckage. Here is a picture from it. These are what you steer the craft with, or so I read.

These.... would probably be worth a few bucks!!! Str8 from the crash site...
plates.JPG

Looks like the entities sit back to back. The curves, at the end of the fingertips, placed together might form a circle of some sort, the shape of the craft?
Four sets of curves for four different directions allowing multiple combinations of direction in relation to what point of spin the craft may be in at the time of the selected manoeuvre, whether it be manual or automatic..

There are two sets of curves. The shorter inner curves might be for 'cruise' and the longer outer ones for 'boost' (allowing the craft to shoot off at incredible speed).

What this craft didn't appear to have was brakes.

Just guessing.

Somebody ought to submit that control panel to the UI hall of shame and watch them tear it apart. The only thing I see about that is that they're trying to get across that these aliens have six fingers.

(What would the presumed control panel for a flying saucer look like? Or is aviation a culturally-defined field?)

And (IIRC the crash theories) it didn't seem to be able to handle a lighting strike...

First note, that I do not stand by these things regarding roswell which I speak of at 100%, but more like 80%. eighty-percent is also the maximum percentage of trust I give any person I know.

From "The Roswell Message" where this photograph was pulled from, it states that they were taken off-course and overwhealmed by lightning, not that they didn't have "brakes", more like the craft failed since no preparation for lightning. There were 3 beings, it was 2 males and a female. Lilith is the female from the autopsy film, and the one in contact giving these details I type out periodically on this thread. Initially headed for a bermudian-cave (google that). Alot of things going on near bermuda because of some strange magnetic issue there supposedly.

The panels, have 2 sets because they are next to each other. Its like putting two pairs of flight sticks in a 747, and everyone in the cockpit knows equally how to fly. Convenience, and redundancy; a fail-safe. The panels are set against a "viewing area", which we would call a window and then its rounded in a walkway which half circles the craft at the front side. Note that the 6 fingered slots on the panels fits right with the roswell autopsy beings which had 6 fingers and toes. It took an equivalent of 45 minutes to reach earth from their planet, a type of time shift took place because they do not live in our dimension/time so to speak. They died sun-crisp in a smoldering desert, so their memories of here are not too fond. Lilith speaks much about their planet, details such as they have multiple moons which contain large worms who burrow within, bad karma can take you there; a dreadful place... "akin to your Earth."

It's carnival time in Roswell again:

Earthlings invade Roswell UFO festival
ALBUQUERQUE (AP) — They come in all shapes and sizes, these earthlings — elaborately costumed or just curious, for a chance to take part in what's become an annual tradition in southern New Mexico: Roswell's UFO Festival, planned for July 1 to 4.

While some wander around in alien costumes and others defend their UFO research, the festival is generally aimed at providing food, entertainment and a little education.

It was 1947 when the so-called "Roswell Incident" drew attention to this desert town. A crash north of Roswell spawned decades of debate, which still continues: Was it merely a weather balloon, as the government claimed, or a UFO?

Event coordinator Julie Shuster said the main goal is for people to have a good time.

"If they learn something about the UFO phenomena or the Roswell Incident while they're here, then even better," she said.

Visitors can check out the UFO Museum and Research Center or special festival events, like a parade, concerts, pony rides for kids and a workshop on alien mind control techniques.
Source

The writer deserves a quick slap for the rather lazy sentence "Was it merely a weather balloon, as the government claimed, or a UFO?". The 'goverment' hasn't ever claimed that it was, or wasn't, anything. It was the local military authorities who released the weather balloon cover-story but even they have long since acknowledged that this was a lie and are now sticking to the Project Mogul explanation. And a 'UFO' is simply an Unidentified Flying Object. Leaving aside the quibble that the Roswell incident actually involves an Unidentified Crashed Object, any object in the skies which generates debate might be called a UFO. The question isn't "Is it a balloon or a UFO?" but rather "Is it a balloon or an alien spacecraft?"

^^ ^^ dont you suppose that maybe for a news paper article they're not gonna get all technical and confusing?

Anyone happen to know where I could get ahold of the wreckage portion of the Santilli footage? Cant find any leads online. Alotta dead links and whatnot. bahh.... anyone?

Back