• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Anyone Know Anything About Lou Baldin?

Sabresonic

Justified & Ancient
I'm considering buying some of his books but would like to know if anyone else on this forum think about him and his claims as was reading a free sample of his book A day with an Extraterrestrial and it's quite mind blowing and it's real fact or fiction but noticed he has number of other books on the subject and just would like the good people on this forum give an thoughts.

For what it's worth ... You seem to be the first one to mention Baldin on this forum.

It looks like fiction - Copyright Page:
A Day with and Extraterrestrial.jpg

Clicking trough the preview (keep hitting "Surprise me" after you've checked out the first few pages) it looks to be a mash-up of the usual contactee tropes, with the typical patronising alien guide, and and a flat prose style. It's not worth £12.51, 50p (or 4 for for £1.50) from a Charity shop perhaps.

It looks like fiction - Copyright Page:View attachment 30483

Clicking trough the preview (keep hitting "Surprise me" after you've checked out the first few pages) it looks to be a mash-up of the usual contactee tropes, with the typical patronising alien guide, and and a flat prose style. It's not worth £12.51, 50p (or 4 for for £1.50) from a Charity shop perhaps.
I seem to read that he put as fiction because he couldn't get away with it as fact but maybe your right.

Back