• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Beat the Aliens!!

A

Anonymous

A quick thought on how to stop being abducted.

Has anyone ever been abducted frm a tent? If nobody has, its good news for us.

Chaining yourself to wall works equally well I am told especiaaly chains that pump 100,000 volts on energy through your body the moment the greys touch you.

Female grey decoy. While they;re distracted, leg it!

Leaving hundred of board tacks on the floor. This explaines itself really.

Sleep with a sig sauer.

Have a pensioner's "help" tag.

Sleep in a liferaft.

Anyone got any ideas to defeat the intergalatic menace? Post them and we can think up a plan to defeat them once and for all.

:D :D :D

On every window, prominently display stickers with "A stranger is just a friend I haven't met yet" written on them.

Has anyone ever been abducted frm a tent? If nobody has, its good news for us.

Ithink there was one alledged encounter in Russia where a few men were burned in a tent by something like ball lightening after seeing a UFO, there might have been an abduction element.

Ah, but where did all those people in the Millenium Dome go? We're assured there was millions of them, but I have yet to meet one who came back.

Come to think of it, didn't the social security budget go down a lot in Y2K?

Think we're onto something here....

Here are some more..

Have a shotgun planted with a string from the trigger to the window.

Grenade teddy bear

HAs anyone been abductd off a moving aeroplane. If not, contact BA and ask for a life ticket.

Semtex hair gel.

And thanks jima for the tent thing. We have lost one weapon in our armoury but we'll think up more. We'll fight in the bedroom, we'll fight in their ships but we will never give up...

:D :D :D

Stu Neville said:
Ah, but where did all those people in the Millenium Dome go? We're assured there was millions of them, but I have yet to meet one who came back.

I survived the Dome. It was grand, I ws there less than a week after it opened. Anyone who didn't go seriously lost out!

Niles "speaking for himself" Calder

Have all your important internal organs removed to obviate alien probing.

nikita said:
Mmmm, what's the Millenium dome?

A big tent built on polluted ground in one of the dodgier parts of london which sucked up huge amounts of money (and is still doing so). Not that I'm cynical or anything... like Niles, I went there, I survived (just) and well... that's it really.

Jane.

I see, was there a point to it? And how was it difficult to survive? Sorry for getting off topic...;)

Try this..

When the little fellers appear in the dead of night, make a fist and with the other hand cover the fist.....

Conversation goes such..

Roach: "Ahem, excuse me...open the door and smell the cheese"

Grey 1: Looks puzzeled but somewhat intrigued. Moves to smell Roach's outstreched arm.

Grey 2: Watches mate cautiosly and then with horror, realises what is about to happen.

Grey 1: Pulls Roach's hand down (in a trap door stylee)

WHACK. OUT COLD. Grey 1 eats floor.

Roach: Turning to face Grey 2 "Excuse me....."

Grey 2 beats hasty retreat. Grey 1 awakes to fing himself stung up in Roach's cellar where scene reminicent of Pulp Fiction takes place. Without the rogering though. Just getting medevil on it's ass. That should work.

Baseball bats are good for getting the point across too.

nikita said:
I see, was there a point to it? And how was it difficult to survive? Sorry for getting off topic...;)

nikita, the dome was supposed to be a "world trade fair" type of thing to celebrate the new milleninium...but the tabloid press were more interested in the politics of destruction and "outing" a famous (to Brits) goverment minister. Sad really, as it was actually quite good.

The "difficult to survive" comment refers to the fact that people won't admit to having been there (I think - Niles will correct me if I'm wrong). ;)

roachford, baseball bats?? I don't have one! Will a fruit bat do or should I just hide under the table? :D

Jane.

I remember reading a leaflet at the dome that said there had been numerous UFO sightings over the dome after it opened up and suggested that they could have mistaken it for another UFO.

Is this true, is this a really desperate way to get poeple to go to the dome or was it some kind of joke... ?

:confused:

Sorry to go off thread...

Back