• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Christ's Bloodline: An Amazing Revelation!

dot23

Justified & Ancient
Whilst doing some research to help me complete this computer game I've been playing recently (Gabriel Knight 3 - all based about the Rennes-le-chateau mystery, and very entertaining), I came upon this web page:

click here for amazing revelation!

After opening page scroll down to the description of the Stewart blood descendant's of Christ. Who'd have thought it?

Also on this page some interesting stuff about the Vatican 'buying' Jerusalem as part of a deal with the US. Perhaps puts the recent 'war on terrorism' into a new light?

It's interesting how modern revisions of history keep going back to the Jewish royal bloodline. Although these theories (eg "The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail", "The Second Messiah", etc) differ in details, there do seem to be areas of overlap such as Scotland, Jerusalem and so forth.

A fascinating subject, but I seem to recall reading that the 'Priory of Sion' idea had been debunked by some researchers.

I think the Prièure de Sion had some sort of ancient existence
but was revived in the 20th Century by Gerard de Sède with
a long list of impressive members eg. Debussy, Cocteau etc.

There is nothing to substantiate the continued existence of
the Prièure and nothing to corroborate the involvement of
all the claimed celebrities.

French occultism is a very rich area of study but
the nutty fringes of Merovingiana are the shallow end of the
pool. :blah:

The Spencers are a *bastard* line of the Stuarts, hence possibly excluded from the lists. Just as an oddity, for a case of throwback seldom seen outside the Hound of the Baskervilles, compare the current Althorpe (Diana's bro) and any reasonable portrait of Charles II... its scary.

However, even a bastard line of Stuart has a bit more claim to the throne than the descendents of some fat polder-hopper* put in place by parliament.

*polder - dry bit in a piece of drained land - dutch word

BTW has anyone ever found evidence of a plan by the french during WW2 to bring France under the British Royal family? It was a plan claimed by Prièure de Sion, but I've never really found anything much about it...

8¬)

Red Dalek said:
Jean-Luc Picard a relative of Satan. - Never!

I checked with the Federation DNA files and what you have there is a typo on a press release that should read:
Jean-Luc Picard a relative of Santa

Back