• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

City TV Glow

BaronVonHoopla

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
This one is probably only for Canadians. This is only because as far as I know Canadians are the only people who receive City TV . . .

MY co-worker was just telling me that a few years ago he remembers watching City TV when they were interviewing some people on the roof of the City TV building at night when a brightly glowing green object flew by above the cloud cover, then seemed to change direction.

The people on the rooftop noticed it, and said "What was that?" and the kinds of things you would say in the situation. I hadn't heard of this happeneing, but my co-worker is a very quiet religious man, and not prone to making things up at all. Does anyone recall seeing anything like this on City?

-Fitz

Have you tried contacting the station? Does your friend remember who was being interviewed?

City TV Bulletin Board

Another City TV bboard

Perhaps you could ask there? Send something in to Viewer Mail?

Edited to add: am pathetically addicted to Breakfast Television while I'm sucking down the first coffee and cigarette of the day.

I never thought about that . . . the first thing I thought was: I'm asking the fortean times message board.

I will give that a try.

I am addicted to CP24 . . . do they have that where you are?

-Fitz

Yup. I'm just down the road from you, in Kingston. :)

I used to watch a Canadian music show called 'The New Music' (I think it was a MuchMusic programme) which had an episode exploring UFOs with lots of space-related songs and videos, etc. One of the clips was an nighttime interview which was interrupted by something screaming across from horizon to horizon above the cloud cover, lighting up the sky with a greenish glow as it went (probably a bolide...) - is this the same clip?

My co-worker says that sounds exactly the same. So it was on New Music too then, eh? Maybe I will try to contact City.

Thank you for that bit of info.

-Fitz

Back