• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cleaning with oxygen

A

Anonymous

Watching a strange cable TV channel yesterday, and there was a man trying to sell a product which cleans using the oxygen we breathe and the water we drink (Obviously I can't put the products name here). He then went on to spray all sorts of dirty things with this product, which all cleaned to 'as new' very quickly. And very impressive it was too.

So, before I send my hard earned £19.95 (+ postage), has anyone else tried this product?

And if its so good why haven't other companies started making them and selling them in the high street.

Waiting with ichy fingers

Lutz

Nope!

The orange cleaner comes free with the oxygen cleaner. Why I would need the orange cleaner when the other is so good is beond me.

Even though that pitch-guy is annoying, I bought some at a local discount store. It is basically crystals that contain hydrogen peroxide. After the crystals get crushed or dissolved, the bubble action is what does the cleaning. I tried it in the wash, but wasn't impressed. I did, however use it in paste form
(but you have to work quickly!) to clean my basement walls before painting. It cleared off years of "neglect" without any scrubbing on my part.

Your mileage may vary. ;)
TVgeek

Back