• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Company Numerology

SoundDust

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
full story here

A company's birthday could hold the key to its financial fortunes, according to a numerologist based in Sydney, Australia.
Dr Neil Hair is offering an alternative explanation for the spate of financial scandals which have hit WorldCom, Enron and other big businesses over the past two years.

The answer, he claims, lies in the humble zero.

"The double zeros in 2001 and 2002 represent hidden files and skeletons coming out of the closet," explains Dr Hair, a softly spoken Scot with a PhD in structural chemistry who took up numerology 20 years ago.

I thought the only problems Enrom et al had eith zero's was putting too many at the end of their profit figures

So the explanation isn't that they're a bunch of crooks then? :rolleyes:

So we can forward to more of the same for the next 7 years.

I thought 'seven' was meant to be lucky? If anyone wants me, I'll be in Tibet.

The solution is obvious. Companies should use their creative accounting skills to make out the date is 1999 and bingo! we're back in the boom times.

the secret is out.

"And in thy third year of ye third millenium THE GREAT BEAST shall multiply and reveal himself yea verily from ye Bought Ledger Accounts Department of ye third eye, mines a pint, cheers"

this was always thought to be the drunken ravings from Enoch the Questionable, but the above news reveals the Lords Burning Truth.

The well known Global corporation 3i, right?

take the year 2003 and multiply the numbers = 6

do it 3 times, aye? (3i)

and the mark of the beast is revealed next year

ipso facto, the Devil is an accountant. Anybody surprised? Anybody?

Is he any realation to Peter Facto now running the auction rooms in Rothwell? I think he once told me his brother did peoples tax returns, but ipso doesn't jog any memories. He's not bright red and got a tail has he ?

Anyway, the dangers passed. The millenium was actually 1995.
2001 arises from convenience and error......check..

http://www.skypoint.com/~camilian/prophecy/millcal/faq/Timeline.shtml#XStart

ps you've not got the number of the beast have you? It was in my old phone but it got nicked. If not don't worry, he always gives me a tinkle at Christmas anyhow. Last year I asked him if heaven really existed, but he just roared 'like hell it does'. But due to the noise at his end I couldn't find out what he meant...sounded some party though !

3i doesn't exist, it is an imaginary number. Ask any mathematician.

I have and of course you are correct. Despite the years wasted and the reputations now shattered through foolishly believing otherwise, we couldn't help but laugh. Ah well, that's life for you.
With complex numbers now a thing of the past we can turn to other big questions.
Such as, Neville in England shirt- does the answer lie in chaos theory? There might not be an answer but we shouldn't stop looking.
Could it be that 23 is the key? After all, it is often Neville himself who provides the difference between the number 23 and the number of moving bodies within the bounds of the playing area of a soccer pitch.

Back