• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Courtney Love predicts 911 attacks

evilsprout

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Seems everyone's favourite rock star wife Courtney Love was one of those who predicted the 911 attacks...

From NME.com, 21/11/01

COURTNEY, YOU'RE PROPHETIC!

COURTNEY LOVE has exclusively told NME that she foresaw the terrorist attack on the WORLD TRADE CENTER and wrote a song about it before September 11.

Love revealed that the lyrics to 'Life Despite God'were tragically prophetic. She debuted the song during her recent US solo comeback gigs.

"I just wait for the intensity level to get good, for the lyrics to start being psychic," she told NME. "There's a new song, 'Life Despite God', which literally described planes hitting buildings and an apocalyptic dreamscape city - weeks before September 11, as morbid as that is. I know I'm in the flow when my lyrics start getting psychic and dream-connected again."

And, of course, she spent those weeks running around trying to convince people of it.:rolleyes:

-J

I have a friend who is convinced that (allegedly) that old Courtney (allegedly) bumped off Kurt.

Hallybods - a lot of people think that, I'm not sure if there's much evidence apart from Ms Love being a bit of a cow. I personally think Courtney can be accused of many things (including, perhaps, using her 'rock widow' status to further her career) but I'm not sure Cobain's death can be levelled at her.

Saying that, there were people interviewed in Nick Broomfield's documentary Kurt and Courtney giving conspiracy theories that suggested Courntney had a hand in it, but I couldn't give any details cos its a good few years since I watched it.

CL didnt come out of Nick Broomfields documentry very well did she. It apeared that she had a very real hand in Curts death if only psycologicly... but Curt was obssed with his music being hummed by BMW driveing execs, wounder how he would feel if he'd lived to hear it re mixed as a sort of lift music for a Telly Ad as i heard the other week....

Back