• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Does anyone want FT 150 to recent issue?

liveinabin

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I'm having a clear out and I've decided to ditch my old FTs.
I've got all the issues from September 2001 onwards.

If anyone wants them all I'll ask is the cost of postage. (or you can collect if you are in Suffolk).

Thanks

Hi, I'm missing some issues and would love to get hold of them. More than happy to pay the postage if you're interested in offloading a few to me... Thanks.

I'm having a clear out and I've decided to ditch my old FTs.
I've got all the issues from September 2001 onwards.

If anyone wants them all I'll ask is the cost of postage. (or you can collect if you are in Suffolk).

Thanks
I'm thinking of doing this myself as they take up an enermous amount of room. How did you make the decision? Do they still do the copies on disc?

I decided to get rid of them by realising that I have never yet felt the need to refer back to them. Also, I was thinking about getting some proper document storage boxes and putting them in the loft. Thinking about it that seemed a daft thing to do. What is the point in keeping them really?

I decided to get rid of them by realising that I have never yet felt the need to refer back to them. Also, I was thinking about getting some proper document storage boxes and putting them in the loft. Thinking about it that seemed a daft thing to do. What is the point in keeping them really?

And they might cause the ceiling to collapse on top of you.

Once a year I'd reread them all but I've not done that for sometime and I reckon it would take me 3 days now.

Back