• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT Lineage Classified Ads

FTAds

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
After listening to what everyone had to say in the other thread, I want to see what demand would be like for FT lineage ads to be placed in the magazine.

This section is completely open to you, you may want to use your allocated words for a personal ad, for buying/selling personal wares, offering services to fellow FT readers or anything else you would like. Fortean Times is your magazine.

However, this section will only launch (and continue to run) if there is sufficient demand to do so. I understand there is a difference between people showing interest and deciding to act upon that interest. As I would be taking space away from regular advertisers in the business classified section, I would need to be sure of the demand to run lineage ads was sufficient enough to cover this loss of revenue. I know this may sound like money grabbing to some people, but it is advertising funding that helps to keep Fortean Times successful and continuing as the magazine you all know and love.

Therefore, if you would like to advertise to over 53,000 readers in the lineage section, please email me on [email protected] and put FT LINEAGE ADVERT in the subject line. If there is enough interest then I will get this section set up for you and start to book you in for a specific issue.

Fortean Times Classified Lineage Costings

£1.80 per word with a minimum spend of £25 per issue. (exc. VAT)

All adverts must be booked on a minimum series length of 3 consecutive issues.

All words must be in black. No colour may be applied to the text.

Text can be changed within the booking duration, but must contain the same number of words agreed at the time of booking.

Thanks,

Ciaran

Back