• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

ghost hunts

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know how I can find out about joining genuine ghost hunts in the North West Of England?

you could join in the one on uk horisons this weekend is a bti pathetic but you could watch it

cas

I've been watching the programmes on UK Horizons but it's not really the sort of thing I'm interested in. I've been interested in the paranormal for years but I don't know of any recognised clubs or anything like that.
I used to buy Fortean Times and I'm made up that I've found it on the net. I would just like to know if there are other people out there who are genuinely interested and are not weirdos.

great start to your post's on here calling us weirdos lol if you have a looksie on some of the search engines you may find what your looking for (google is quite good)

cas

Re Ghost hunting in North West.

Stockport Ghost Society used to advertise for new members quite
regularly.

i think there are some clubs in york but im not too sure i seem to remember seeing something about it while i was there a while ago

cas
it could have been a ghost walk though

Back