• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ghost Video Downloads

MrSnowman

Abominable Snowman
Can anyone recommend a half decent URL where I can download a couple of megsworth of spooky videos? It just occurred to me earlier on that I've got plenty of UFO things, but no ghostly things! Google is next to useless too. It just brings up faux-warez sites for some reason. :confused:

not a download site but although I am lothe to admit it we apear to have a fairly decent advert on the site atm for buying ghost videos of lots of local areas presented by Richard Felix (presumably the videos can pass through walls etc and say 'woooo' in a scarry manner) but I don't know of any download sites either :(

Ah, just the ticket! Many thanks :) I just hope that they're not so scary that I wet the bed tonight! :eek!!!!:

Ghost vid linx

Thanks for the links ....
I especially laughed at the "Amazing footage of an appatition crossing the road!" video which consisted of a few scratches on the windscreen (let me emphasise that they were completely recognisable scratches!), being autofocused in and out with the camera moving slightly to the right thus making the scratch appear to move to the left (eventually!).
Please have a look at it!
Give us your views!
The other ones were mostly orbs so I didn't bother.
Si thi Mates!
:p

Yes, it was of slightly dubious authenticity.. although I was quite impressed with the one of the ghostly figure in the underground car park.. that one was a bit freaky :eek!!!!:

ginoide said:
orbs... GRRRRRRRRRR...:mad:
OrBs pRoves Ghost Exist!!! TRUE!"!!!1 I capture, On DigitalCamera!! For you!

Hey, don't mock! I think orbs are pretty boring, but hey, here's two I captured (not literally, I'm not that mean) when I got a digital camera 2 Christmases ago. There ARE genuine. If you know me by now, you know I'm far too lazy to even bother expending ANY effort on jiggling around with photographs.

Excuse the mess in the room btw.. it was my bedroom whilst preparations were being made to demolish it because I was off on my travels again. I thought I'd get some pictures of it for posterity. Be thankful I snipped the pictures up (btw.. in the bits I snipped off, there's nothing causing an orby reflection).

In fact, I just realised I posted these here before. Take a look.

http://www.forteantimes.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=121059

and

http://www.forteantimes.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=121060

OoooOOooOOooh! :eek!!!!:

Richard Felix's videos

I don't know if they pass through walls and go "wooooh!" but I think they'll brazenly break into Highgate cemetery for you. ;)

Re: Urbanchillers

I'm being terribly brave and watching those video clips in the daylight........that kind of 'realistic' horror scares the **** out of me.

Thanks Recorder, I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight :D

Hey blueswidow.

You have got to check out these clips at night-time; alone pref!
Personally, I love having the S*%T scared out of me. Hollywood could'nt do it but against all my macho inclinations I have to admit that I've been SH*@#ED up a few times by urban chillers and fortean times. Oh no, time to turn the light off again

I didn't find the signs home movie scary. One of my mates even commented that I looked like the alien:mad:

The video in the ring was pretty scary though

Back