• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Google Earth Remote Viewing Experiment

evilsprout

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I have just put three "pins" in Google Earth.

Pin 1 is an internationally famous location.

Pin 2 is a location that means something to me.

Pin 3 is a completely random location with no significance whatsoever.

Any remote viewers out there want a go?

This isn't actually a remote viewing experiment though, is it? A remote viewing experiment would be where you gave us a specific location and a specific time and asked us to describe what was happening there. This is more of an experiment in telepathy. You've made a series of three decisions and you're asking us to tell you what those decisions were. You might just as well have chosen three playing cards for us to guess at, or three numbers, or whatever.

1) New York
2) Somewhere beginning with "P"
3) Somewhere in Russia

??? Am I right???

graylien said:
This isn't actually a remote viewing experiment though, is it? A remote viewing experiment would be where you gave us a specific location and a specific time and asked us to describe what was happening there. This is more of an experiment in telepathy. You've made a series of three decisions and you're asking us to tell you what those decisions were. You might just as well have chosen three playing cards for us to guess at, or three numbers, or whatever.

Fair point, although I have actually seen a doc where remote viewers were merely "sent" map co-ordinates to work on.

More to the point I was bored...

No to all guesses so far!

evilsprout said:
I have actually seen a doc where remote viewers were merely "sent" map co-ordinates to work on.

That seems to be like doing two experiments at once, although of course it would be doubly impressive if the participants scored any 'hits'. What were the results of that particular experiment? And have you actually made any effort to "send" us your co-ordinates telepathically, or did you simply choose them and leave the rest up to us?

Anyway, my hunch would be

1) The Sphinx

2) Penge

3) Moose Jaw

Two people now have the second one down as starting with a P.
Whoooooooo mysterious :shock: ;)

Internationally famous location : Disneyland

A location that means something to me : Brussels

A completely random location with no significance whatsoever : Milngavie

Back