• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Have Sen.Marco Rubio & Dep.Sec.Defense, David Norquist, Misled The Public?

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
The deal was that Senator Marco Rubio and Deputy Secretary of Defense, David Norquist, would keep giving money to the Pentagon for UFO studies as long as the public was kept informed on a timely basis.

Well that was in August, and I am still waiting.

I can see it now, this is all swamp gas!

The only intersection between Senator Rubio and the UAPTF approved by Norquist lies with the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal 2021. This bill would be the authorization for funding the UAPTF. Although language referring to the UAPTF was in the Senate intelligence committee's report of June 2020, no reference to UAPs or the UAPTF appears in the Senate bill reported for inclusion on the Senate calendar back on June 8.

No UAPTF reporting is due until 180 days after the associated Act is enacted. If said enactment is dependent on the House's funding authorization, that House bill was not scheduled for debate or voting until the end of last week (October 30).

Even if the UAPTF had been fully authorized and funded as of June it still wouldn't yet be time for their initial report to be issued.

Well EnolaGaia,

My opinion is that the Pentagon will never give up the “high ground”, and will never admit to UFOs.

The Pentagon will not want to look weak.

Sorry UFO followers, disclosure will never happen, unless a UFO lands at the White House and the humanoids have lunch with Trump and offer him a ride.

Everybody talks as if the US were the only country on Earth, or the most important. This is not the case, and it never has been.. The population of the US is only 5% of the total, and the US only covers 5% of the surface as well. There is no reason to believe that the US could 'cover up' the existence of extraterrestrial visitors in the rest of the world; they could not, and the only reason there has been no disclosure elsewhere among the planet's many diverse countries is because there are no aliens anywhere near us.

If aliens ever come to our world they'll probably go to China, not the White House.

I agree with you eburacum.

But on the flip side, I think we are dealing with another dimension, not anything from outer space.

Everybody talks as if the US were the only country on Earth, or the most important. This is not the case, and it never has been.. The population of the US is only 5% of the total, and the US only covers 5% of the surface as well. There is no reason to believe that the US could 'cover up' the existence of extraterrestrial visitors in the rest of the world; they could not, and the only reason there has been no disclosure elsewhere among the planet's many diverse countries is because there are no aliens anywhere near us.

If aliens ever come to our world they'll probably go to China, not the White House.
If they went to China or Russia it wouln't be given any credence in UK or US

Back