• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Hitler Reincarnated

evilsprout

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I remember hearing years ago (can't remember the source unfortunately) that a certain Mr A Hilter had been reincarnated as a boy (somewhere in America I think), who could speak German without being taught, and at a young age could identify members of Hitler's war cabinet from old photographs.

Anyone else heard this rather daft story?

Last I heard Hitler's current incarnation was living in Bournemouth and making all the same mistakes all over again....

Sounds like the plot to the (truly awful) book and film, The Boys From Brazil.

I read in the 70s, in one of those daft paperbacks entitled 'Reincarnation- The Truth' or suchlike, that Hitler had been immediately reborn as an American and perished ignominiously in the Vietnam war.

(Counts on fingers to work out if that's possible given the respective dates.... n n n n n n n n nineteen......)

I was going to write a story about that once, but never got round to it.

The gist was that Hitler was actually merely one human incarnation of an evil spirit/extra-dimensional being who had had multiple incarnations throughout history, including Torquemada and others. The grudge against the Jews was because he was once the Pharoah of Egypt, and his plans to create some super-cosmic weapon were defeated by the loss of the Jewish slaves in the Exodus.

It would have tied in with loads of stuff to do with the "missing" tribes of Israel, the "Pillar of the Lord" and Nazi flying saucer research as well. Sort of "Stargate" meets "The Dragon and the Disc" in general cosmology...

Maybe I will write it one day...

2000AD got there first, Goldstien, with Thomas deTorqumarda in the Nemesis The Warlock. Not only was he the reincarnation of the original Torqumarda but Hitler and many others...

"Not only am I the most evil man who ever lived-- I'm ALL of the most evil men who ever lived!"

Was sat in work the other day when a young scruffy bloke stopped outside, turned to an audience of hippies sitting around the market cross , and delivered a perfect impersonation of one of Hitler's speeches . It was absolutely mesmerising!

I find humorous talk about Hitler a little disoncerting, having been raised by parents who'd grown up in the war and still had the most violent hatred toward him. (Justified, I'm sure, but a little unneccessary by the 1960s!)

My brother once made the 'How tall is Hitler and where does he live?' joke and I got cr*p beaten out of me for laughing at it!

I think Hitler is the perfect butt of jokes - it shows a healthy lack of respect :D
( I was brought up by bohemian pinko lefties and there was never a time when I didn't know about the evils of the Holocaust and aparteid )

Especially since he had a 'tache like Charlie Chaplin . . .

But sometimes joking about something makes it seem less fearful . . .

Carole

I want to hear escargot's Hitler joke ! ( Everything ends up being the butt of jokes anyway, I have even heard plenty of 9/11 jokes )

did you hear about Hitler's nephew's living in America? they made a pact not to progenerate in order to end the "hitler/schikelgrubber line".

I read about him in John Toland's biography of Hitler.He was,I believe,the son of one of Hitler's half brothers and an Irish girl he was married to while working in England just before World War 1.

They went to Munich in the 20's and hit the Fuehrer up for money then went to New Jersey.He served in the U.S. Navy(not under the name Hitler),and his identity,which was known to the U.S. government,was protected.His first name,Ithink,was Patrick and I'm fairly certain he had children,which is why his assumed name has never been disclosed.

At any rate,Hitler had other nephews,indeed he still has some relatives in Lower Austria,at least the ones that didn't die in the gulag,as Stalin had a number of them rounded up after the war.A couple of his nephews were captured at Stalingrad,which they tried to exchange for Stalin's oldest son,who had been captured by the Germans.Stalin refused(he hated this oldest son by his first marriage,he was too Georgian)and his son ended up killing himself by running at the wire in the POW camp and getting himself shot.

OK, the wildly funny 'how tall is Hitler.........' joke.

You say, 'how tall is Hitler, and where does he live?' to which the correct response, from you or a knowing mate, is to hold a finger under one's nose like a moustache and say 'this tall', and do a nazi salute with a pointing finger and say, 'over there!'

Oh my aching sides.

Yes, it is certainly healthy both to teach children about the evils of Fascism and racism and to make fun of dictators. My parents didn't do that- they just liked belting me.

Niles Calder said:
2000AD got there first, Goldstien, with Thomas deTorqumarda in the Nemesis The Warlock. Not only was he the reincarnation of the original Torqumarda but Hitler and many others...

"Not only am I the most evil man who ever lived-- I'm ALL of the most evil men who ever lived!"

All of them diabolical, except Hitler, who as we all know was monobolical.

Sorry.

Stu

Os there any reliable evidence that old Adolf was a monorchid? I mean, did Keitel or Jodl see anything amiss when they were standing at the urinals together, and tell their mates?

Carole

Yeah, Paddy and Bridget Hitler - sounds bizzare. However I think the son was Paddy and Adolf's half brother was Alois. He was working in the Shelbourne Hotel and met Bridget from Tallaght (then a village outside Dublin) at the RDS Horse Show, which was the big social event each summer in Dublin. They emigrated after their mariage and went to Liverpool. They were there after WW1. There is a theory that Adolf visited them there, Bridget certainly said he did. She did not get on with him. Historians have checked this up and there are a few months missing from accounts of Hitler's life around this time - so he could have been musing by the Mersey. Later the family went to the US. One of the sons went to Germany during the war to see what he could get off Uncle Adolf, but had no luck.
Its true about the American family changing their name and agreeing not to have children so the line would die out.

Scarlett said:
Its true about the American family changing their name and agreeing not to have children so the line would die out.

Indeed it is

Scarlett said:
There is a theory that Adolf visited them there, Bridget certainly said he did. She did not get on with him. Historians have checked this up and there are a few months missing from accounts of Hitler's life around this time - so he could have been musing by the Mersey.
Wasn't that the plot of "Young Adolf" by Beryl Bainbridge?

Dunno, I heard it on a radio documentary here in Ireland. But it was a historical thing, not fiction.

Scarlett said:
Dunno, I heard it on a radio documentary here in Ireland. But it was a historical thing, not fiction.
Yes, Bainbridge's novel was comic fiction, but apparently based on some historical records she had come across - she let her imagination rip on what the incipient dictator might have made of Liverpool (Bainbridge's birthplace) and Liverpudlians. Maybe she cites her sources in the book?

Back