• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

HORROR HOLIDAY PHOTO

A

Anonymous

I HEARD THIS A FEW YEARS AGO NOW.
A COUPLE WENT ON HOLIDAY AND AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS OF BEING THERE THEY RETURN BACK TO THEIR APARTEMENT TO FIND THIEVES HAVE STRUCK AND RANSACKED THE PLACE A LOT OF STUFF WAS STOLEN ALTHOUGH MANY THING SUCH AS THERE CAMERA WAS LEFT.
ON RETURNING TO ENGLAND RATHER CHEESED OFF THEY EVENTUALY HAD THEIR SNAPS DEVELOPED AND THEIR LIVES SUDDENLY GOT WORSE-AMONGST THE ROMANTIC SNAPS WAS A PHOTO OF TWO SPANISH BURGLARS WITH HIS AND HER TOOTH BRUSHES STUCK UP THEIR BUMS -WHICH THEY HAD BEEN USING UP UNTIL THAT MOMENT -NOT GOOD...

Yep, heard it too, a couple of years back. Another toothbrush related UL may be as follows. My ex-father-in-law was a bedrooms salesman and he warned me never to let a saleman use the toilet after you have turned down his sales spiel. Apparently it's common salesman revenge to wee on your toothbrush!!!:cross eye

I've just read a very similar UL to this one a day or two ago. Only it was an american family on holiday to Paris and it was the porter who used the toothbrushes.

As for the salesmen thing, I am sure I saw a salesman do it on House of Horrors (or whatever it is called where they film dodgy builders and sales men).

I know two guys who did a little "photo session" with someones camera (whom they didnt like). It involved lots a objects in their bottoms and a few other salacious bits just to piss him off when he got his film developed because he thought he was a hot-shot photographer. It back fired however when someone ELSE stole the camera!! Hope they enjoyed the pics!!!!

Mel & Smith mentioned it in one of their sketches, the thing with toothbrushes up the bottom.

I heard it years ago concerning a family out camping and some Hells angels set up camp next door. The family complain to the angels about noise etc then one day they go for a trip out somewhere. When they get back they suspect someone has been in their camp but nothing has been stolen and the angels have packed up and left. You know the rest.

Thats an old one.

Yah Yah Yah...it's at the SNoPeS website, along with 10 billion other UL's.

Of course it's not an UL! I keep catching these thwarted salesmen - and women -
out by leaving a conspicuous toothbrush in the bathroom, impregnated
with paint-stripping gel. :eek:

By coincidence (whatever that means:) ) I just read David Foster Wallace's novel 'Infinite Jest' which features a version of this UL.

My son, when a teenager on a school trip, had his camera 'borrowed' by a pair of youths up to no good.

They took photos of each others' dangly and wobbly bits and sneaked the camera back so my lad didn't realise it had been missing.

Later on though they panicked and confessed to a teacher, who summarily confiscated the camera and film and never returned them!

I look forward warmly to the day when those snaps are seen on the 'net in all their glory. It MUST happen.

Blueswidow said:
Yep, heard it too, a couple of years back. Another toothbrush related UL may be as follows. My ex-father-in-law was a bedrooms salesman and he warned me never to let a saleman use the toilet after you have turned down his sales spiel. Apparently it's common salesman revenge to wee on your toothbrush!!!:cross eye

There was a "Tradesmen From Hell" program on TV late last year, where a house was wired for sound & vision in every room.

One episode featured such an incident where a salesman, clearly realising he wasn't going to make a sale took his 'revenge'.

slight variation

When I heard the story about the anal insersion of toothburshes the couple didn't notice that their house had been broken into untill they developed the film.

p.s. Hell's Angels inserting toothbrushes 'where the sun don't shine'? That's an image that will stay with me untill I die...

When I first heard the toothbrush UL I was also told the one about crapping in the margarine container. Supposedly, burglars would remove all the margarine from the container, crap, replace margarine, remove excess margarine, place container back in fridge. Owners would blissfully continue using margarine until they hit the turd.

I would reccomend would-be burglars not to try the trick with the Margarine tub - you would be leaving a huge genetic fingerprint (so to speak)!

Oh God crypto!!!!!

You just reminded me of a patient of mine, who would insist in bring his faecal samples to the outpatient clinic in in Flora margarine tubs.

His faeces was of a pale yellow colour, although, I don't think there was ever a mix up with the real thing as you could smell them as he came up the corridor.

But it put me off of marg. for many years!!!!!!!

Back