• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

i have proof of aliens.

A

Anonymous

well sort of. i have a small .mpg film which is proof something is going on. it is not a fake, but it could be a top secret military aircraft. but it is not a fake film.

the film shows an aircraft flie from behind a sky scraper and then move towards the camera. then it seems to pause - move closer to the camera and then shoot up to the sky. it leaves vapour trails and has a sound that suggests imense power. i have seen ufo movie after ufo movie and this is real. if its not alien its military but something is deffenitly there.

i have searched the web high and low and couldnt find it. so can someone with 5.5mb of free web space put it up for people to download and be amazed.

the film is supossedly been kept quiet but im sure if you havent already seen it, it will be all over the net soon.

What's the name of the video bud, and where did you see it, and what sort of buildings, country, etc,.? Maybe with a bit more searching we could be a fruitful!

schnor said:
What's the name of the video bud, and where did you see it, and what sort of buildings, country, etc,.? Maybe with a bit more searching we could be a fruitful!

i got it in an email. its called new york UFO video and thats it. it has been shown on a foreighn TV show looks south american or something. the building are new york sky scrapers. im still searching.

I think I've seen that footage... was it the one taken from a helicopter?

Adam Rang said:
I think I've seen that footage... was it the one taken from a helicopter?

no mate. its taken from inside a sky scraper.

Not this one? Sorry, I'm clutching at straws now... I'd be really interested to see it.

hmm, I'm looking and keep on drawing blanks getting WTC ufo's :/

[edit]

It probably isn't any from mexico as they're all falser than Jordans charlies :)

thats not it adam, its very recent. you will be amazed. if we dont find it. ill put it on some angelfire web hosting or something.

thanks to punychicken it will be on the web tomorrow for download.

ballzack said:
I sent him the UFO tape in the first place

thanks for the credit Mr C lol

click here to see the movie

yes everyone it was ballzack himself who sent me the mpg. thank you matey.

I'm afraid that footage is part of the one taken from a helicopter. The building shown is the WTC. As shown here (sorry for the flakey translation). Unfortunatly a number of things gave it away to be a fake. Some poeple anylised the sound on it and found that someone in the background was giving cues for different things to happen for the ufo. Also at one poin the ufo while flying round the back of the WTC becomes visible on our side for a brief moment showing a poor job of superimposing it. Although having said that it is one of the best fake ufo footage i've ever seen.

Here's another image which shows the full picture.

blimey :eek!!!!:

Like adam said, if it is a fake it's really well done :eek:

im still convinced something is happening. the only thing that makes me suspicious is the way it comes so close to the camera.

and adam the truth hurts and i refuse to beleive you.

after all the effort pinklefish and i put into bringing you the best ever UFO footage. and not many of you told us what you think. p.younger commented in am email, so could you please tell us what you think here mate.

mrchopper said:
after all the effort pinklefish and i put into bringing you the best ever UFO footage. and not many of you told us what you think. p.younger commented in am email, so could you please tell us what you think here mate.

Eh?
I didn't do it! Wasn't me! It's a feckin conspiracy!!?
I think you got me mixed up with someone else, MrC.

pinkle

Pinklefish said:
Eh?
I didn't do it! Wasn't me! It's a feckin conspiracy!!?
I think you got me mixed up with someone else, MrC.

pinkle

shit i mean punychicken sorry!!

I tried but it wouldn't work and my computer went sulky so I don't want to try again ! I'm sure its very impressive.

Marion,

Mine did that too. I was using realplayer (or real one player or whatever the feck it's called now) and it froze up. I downloaded the vid from another source linked to from this page, Adam's

http://www.cowan70.freeserve.co.uk/alien_ufo/new_york_ufo.html

And then I opened realplayer and opened the clip from in there.
Sometimes you have to baby the technology.

It's not that impressive in my mind, you can't see much and I wouldn't call it proof of anything much.

Pinkle

the easiest way to view it, is to right click and save target as from punychicken's web site and then open windows media player and open the file from there, its fairly high res so it can be played at full screen.

i think its very impressive.

mrchopper said:

Your wish is my comand.
I thought if it had been faked they would have made a better job of it, the most impressive part for me was the curving vapour trail at the end, no normal aircraft could manoeuvre at such speed.

The video of the UFO from a helicopter USED to be part
of the Sci Fi Channel's "Sci Fi Happens" segment.

http://www.scifi.com/happens/

They ask for the viewing audience to send in
video of "unexplained" events, and the Channel posts
them in :30 second clips.

After 9/11 they took down the helicopter video,
but before then someone had done a frame-by-frame
analysis, and concluded that the UFO itself moved
every FRAME, but everything else moved
normally every in every FIELD of video (2 fields make up
one frame of video -- the change in fields over time
make the motion we see in video much smoother
than just changes from frame-to-frame.)

This indicates that someone laid in the UFO image
sometime AFTER the video from the helicopter was shot.

Too bad, though -- it looks VERY impressive!

TVgeek

P.S. The vapor trail was concluded to be from a
model rocket -- I've seen them make that exact same
type of trail when launched!

Back