• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Japanese WTC UFO conspiracy

McAvennie

Justified & Ancient
http://www2.justnet.ne.jp/~kiti/Ufo/wtc/wtc.htm

Probably already been debated on here but this site has some odd footage of a strange high speed object moving around the burning WTC.

Looks doctored to me, and I'm surprised, if it isn't doctored why no-one saw this at the time. Seems to have had mainstream media coverage in Japan.

This will be a foreground object, probably a dust or ash mote.
There was no doubt plenty of particulate matter in the air during the attack.

Strange, because the Japanese are quite good at recognising these sort of optical /photographic illusions.

Looks like a fly to me. It's close and out of focus, which makes it seem larger in the images shown.

I don't think it's a fly, but I agree that it is something close to the camera lens.

It does look saucer shaped, though, in the classic manner.

Well, some sort of insect, or a bird perhaps.

Looks really intriguing. Looks like it’s shooting by just as the plane hit. Might be a part of the explosion or maybe from the tail section of the plane. Whats a more probable explanation is that the flash and shockwave from the explosion caused the camera be affected in some way. :sad:

What about the pictures that show the object above the WTC? Whatever it is it appears to be following an independent trajectory to that of any debris from the explosion.

I still don't think that any of the objects show are anything more than birds or insects.

I remember seeing the first video and assuming it was debris. I hadn't seen the second video before this site.

If these are insects, isn't it a bit strange that they appear in both videos, at the time of impact? Or is the second video doctored to reflect the first.

Why is it strange? For a start, the size of the objects in both videos is not the same. You're also bound to get lots of birds and insects flying around at that time of year. Still don't see what the big fuss is about WRT this :confused:

Back