• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: User of Psychotronic Technology?

MrRING

Android Futureman
from today's IMDB:

Love Hewitt Stalker Pleads Guilty

An American woman has pleaded guilty to stalking Jennifer Love Hewitt - after becoming convinced the Hollywood star was using "psychotronic technology" to read her mind. The busty Heartbreakers actress was left terrified after Diana Napolis appeared outside a radio station in San Diego, California, accusing her of reading her mind and plotting to hurt her. According to reports the stalking continued via e- mail and phone for some time, before her arrest on 26 November last year. Napolis - who has spent five months in a psychiatric hospital following her arrest - could face three years in jail when she is sentenced next month, after pleading guilty in a California court Monday. Deputy District Attorney Fiona Khalil says, "She believed that Ms Love Hewitt was part of a group that targeted her with so-called psychotronic technology. Due to this technology (Napolis believed) they were able to tell what she was thinking." Napolis agreed to plead guilty in a deal that ensured five other charges leveled against her were dropped.

Mr. R.I.N.G. said:
from today's IMDB:

Love Hewitt Stalker Pleads Guilty

...The busty Heartbreakers actress...
I wouldn't call her 'busty', skinny bint, maybe, but not 'busty'.:confused:

Re: Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt: User of Psychotronic Technolog

She's a good looking woman and verry clever but I don't think she can read minds.

Re: Re: Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt: User of Psychotronic Techn

The Virgin Queen said:
She's a good looking woman and verry clever but I don't think she can read minds.

...and if she can then I'm realy enbarrised :blush:

JLH was certainly "busty" in I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. Skinny and "busty".

I think she had a little help in that area from the surgeon.

I wonder sometimes about people with mental illness. I have heard mentally ill people talk about things that could be classed as being paranormal. Because of the unstable state of the person, "sane" people pass these things off as craziness.

I wonder if this stalker woman had an ability to "read" the minds of others, and mistook this in her paranoia for some conspiracy against her.

I witnessed a mentally ill person get very agitated once when someone was speaking about their own life and experience. This person accused the speaker of talking about them, and asked how they would know such things.

I hope that came out clearly.

inkedmagiclady said:
I think she had a little help in that area from the surgeon.

I wonder sometimes about people with mental illness. I have heard mentally ill people talk about things that could be classed as being paranormal. Because of the unstable state of the person, "sane" people pass these things off as craziness.

I wonder if this stalker woman had an ability to "read" the minds of others, and mistook this in her paranoia for some conspiracy against her.

I witnessed a mentally ill person get very agitated once when someone was speaking about their own life and experience. This person accused the speaker of talking about them, and asked how they would know such things.

I hope that came out clearly.

I've long had a theory that mental ilness sohuld not be seen as an aboration from the normal but another way of interpiting reality. I think that fits in quite well with your ideas.

Back