• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Lockheed X22A Anti Gravity Flying Disc (With added beam weapons)

Mattattattatt

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
as discussed on several sites, although it seems it first appeared on http://www.abovetopsecret.com

It also (purportedly) has beam weapons on it

Is this actually backed by any decent sightings, or just the interview on the site?

I find it odd that such technology sits alongside other more conventional yet very advanced designs listed on that site. Doesn't it make the other things obsolete? The only one that may have any credibility is the 'Aurore' thing, IMHO. (But that's only because I think I've seen it - or, at least something that may have some sort of advanced jet engine).

JerryB said:
I find it odd that such technology sits alongside other more conventional yet very advanced designs listed on that site. Doesn't it make the other things obsolete?

Perhaps it's only practical for a very few purposes, and more traditional designs are still more efficient for everything else: why do you think prop driven planes, jets, ramjets, helicopters, hot-air balloons and airships all happily co-exist? They all fly, at varying speeds and altitudes, but then again they're each good for specific, different things. No reason why this saucer should be any different.

Stu

It does make a difference when all of these machines are being use for military purposes, especially those that are involved in covert or intelligence gathering operations.

IMHO, it also doesn't seem to be entirely convincing when the X-22A is supposedly able to do this:

People also made claims of seeing these craft fire intense beams of light that removed any trace of what previously sat at the location, apart from a circular charcoal-like burn mark on the ground.

Doesn't that sound like some sort of '50s B-movie stuff?

Back