• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Makings Of The Psi Machine

Everything we see, hear, feel can be a vortex, a doorway of communication from the Other Side. Our thoughts are spiraled into ideas, ideas into concepts, and concepts into created innovation. I see a silver wire emitting from the Other Side, passing through the dimensions, the clouds of quantum foam. Like the tentacles of some giant octopus with a billion, billion limbs, reaching out from the objects surrounding us. We build psychological meaning to the experiences of objects like telephone operators jacking into switch boards. Tiny little vortex openings in our bodies receive the conduits. I see the sun animating our minds and bodies. Mass motions of people moved like solar storms, clouds of solar flares. We decide through will, choice, and ambition to construct our dreams into a solid, physical reality. Shifting, moving these paintings of linguistic art from frame to frame. Psychology is the study of behaviors, but very little is ever focused upon the invisible Will, the origins of desire. When ever someone experiences, the Universe is plugging a new device into our growing collective experience; manifesting as a strange paranormal event, such as a UFO, a ghost, a demon, or a crypto zoological creature,
Everything we see, hear, feel can be a vortex, a doorway of communication from the Other Side. Our thoughts are spiraled into ideas, ideas into concepts, and concepts into created innovation. I see a silver wire emitting from the Other Side, passing through the dimensions, the clouds of quantum foam. Like the tentacles of some giant octopus with a billion, billion limbs, reaching out from the objects surrounding us. We build psychological meaning to the experiences of objects like telephone operators jacking into switch boards. Tiny little vortex openings in our bodies receive the conduits. I see the sun animating our minds and bodies. Mass motions of people moved like solar storms, clouds of solar flares. We decide through will, choice, and ambition to construct our dreams into a solid, physical reality. Shifting, moving these paintings of linguistic art from frame to frame. Psychology is the study of behaviors, but very little is ever focused upon the invisible Will, the origins of desire. When ever someone experiences, the Universe is plugging a new device into our growing collective experience; manifesting as a strange paranormal event, such as a UFO, a ghost, a demon, or a crypto zoological creature,
thank you everyone.

Back