• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Male Circumcision

It seem circumcision varies tremendously between countries.

Israel 90%

South Korea. 83%

U.S. 80%

UK. 20%

I seems that it’s better to be a baby because as an adult it is extremely painful.

Joke :

The doctor made a wallet out of collected foreskins and when the foreskin wallet was rubbed it expanded.

I had this done last year, am 38, for medical reasons. Ended up in hospital on the night they sent me home. Woke up the next morning with the bed full of blood (cos the nurses wouldn’t go anywhere near it) Then the pretty ( yes, very pretty) urologist squeezed it to stop the bleeding, I had to squeeze it me self for two hours. It did stop and it’s better now, but god knows why you’d put another human through this who didn’t need it??? Evidently God does know!

I had this done last year, am 38, for medical reasons. Ended up in hospital on the night they sent me home. Woke up the next morning with the bed full of blood (cos the nurses wouldn’t go anywhere near it) Then the pretty ( yes, very pretty) urologist squeezed it to stop the bleeding, I had to squeeze it me self for two hours. It did stop and it’s better now, but god knows why you’d put another human through this who didn’t need it??? Evidently God does know!
Squirming at the thought of this & sending good wishes to your todger!

Two friend of my brother's, P and S. P told my brother that S was going into hospital for a circumcision (medical reasons). Later that day I was with my brother when S pulled up in his van.
My brother commented on S' forthcoming operation. S said how did you know? My brother said "Just a tip off". I was pissing myself.

Two friend of my brother's, P and S. P told my brother that S was going into hospital for a circumcision (medical reasons). Later that day I was with my brother when S pulled up in his van.
My brother commented on S' forthcoming operation. S said how did you know? My brother said "Just a tip off". I was pissing myself.
:rofl:

Years ago when my big son was heavily into rugby we saw an episode of a series about medical students, featuring a young man who was having his torn foreskin removed after it was grabbed during a scrum.

Sonny said 'Yeah, you have to give'em yer shorts or they'll grip anythin!'
The mind boggles.

In older men, instead of dissolving stitches, surgical glue has had success in keep the penis together.

Squirming at the thought of this & sending good wishes to your todger!
Haha! My todger is fine now! Although it wasn’t the best of experiences, it wasn’t all that bad really…. The fella opposite me in the hospital was weeing blood from bladder cancer, that put things into perspective. I did kinda ‘man up’ as it were after that……. Honestly best thing I’ve done. I’d urge anyone to have it if they were having problems in that area! Well worth abit of discomfort.

No foreskin conspiracy theories here !

Saw a lovely young doctor today who I estimated to be about 18 years old.

She had to go out at one point to ask a colleage something and she left the moniter facing me as she's just been showing me something on it, but she had put it back to the 'home page'.

In the bottom corner was a small area about 2'' square with some of my medical history, (about ten items), but it was very disjointed- there was something on there from when I was at school and then something from the early 2000's and the order the list was in didn't make any sense.

And I'm definitely sure I've been to the doctors more than ten times in my life.

Anyway, the very bottom line said Standard Circumcision.

My first thought was that at least it didn't say 'sub standard', but then I started to wonder how many complete strangers have actually seen my willy?

Somebody, at some point in history, has said ''that looks like a standard willy to me, note that down Beryl'', and I pictured 'Beryl' taking a very short pencil from behind her ear, licking the end and writing it down in a little notebook.

And then I started to think that when they transferred everything to computers, what if it had been a typo?

Luckily she came back in at this point and my Walter Mitty episode subsided.

You don’t have to say if you don’t want too, but a doctor at age 18 years ?

Back