• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

man made ufo

A

Anonymous

i remember seeing on tv a good few years ago a man built a ufo stylee thing which had about 4 turbine engines on it to lift it off the floor but it was very unstable once in flight (about 2-3 feet above the floor)
has anyone seen anything to do with this or have any links to any info on it?

cas

Well, there have actually been many attempts at making saucer-like airplanes. But none very succesful. You can find videos of some of the attempts on the internet.

I think the Avro company experimented with a flying saucer in Canada in the 40s, 50s. No doubt a websearch would turn up details.

ive just rang 192 and they said they dont have them listeded or have ever been listed as a bussiness or residential company how can a company do bussiness with out a phone???

seems a bit fishy to me i'll have a looksie when i get to work tommorow see what i can find

cas

i know i checked when i got to work today i must have got one of my very helpful work mates who just love to screw you over for 50p a time,

im gonig to get them to send me some info, im not buying one but at least i'll win a £5 bet lol

cas

Back