• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mans best friend?

A

Anonymous

Im sure youve all heard this one, i have heard it from many, many people that swear it was a FOAF. Anyway a man comes home from work earlier than usual and finds his wife behind the sofa on her hands and knees naked getting it from the familys german shephard/great dane, he then has a breakdown etc. Ive heard this one so many times over about 20 years. Nonsense i think ,just like the one where the girl falls out the loft hatch and lands on a broom :eek!!!!:

While I agree it is doubtful this has happened to so many friends-of-friends, I would not be surprised if this story doesn't have a basis in fact somewhere. Bestiality does go on, just think of all the websites catering to exactly this kind of thing.

Having said all that, I was witness to the wholesale fabrication of a UL along similarly perverse lines.

It was during a school trip to North Wales, where we stayed in accommodation with students from several other schools. There was one poor lad who no one wanted to talk to or hang out with. There was nothing 'wrong' with him, he just came across as a bit needy.

At first, people joked about him in the general way kids do, making observations about his height, accent etc... Later, a girl started a rumour that he was 'hung like a donkey'... Then just a couple of days on from that, people were saying he had 'shagged a donkey'. As the rumour spread, the donkey somehow became a pony. The lad became known as 'pony-porker' and by the end of the three days there was a whole detailed story about his bestial adventures. At this point, one girl from the boy's school insisted her brother had actually seen him shagging the pony. There were hints that he had also had something to do with a cow.

Poor bloke. He was from a school in North Wales and I don't know what happened to him but I bet that tale is still doing the rounds.

I'm pretty sure there was a well-documented case about a husband and a german sheperd quite recently. A year or two ago, perhaps. He was prosecuted for it, iirc and I do believe there was a divorce to follow as well.

Great Danes

The following is a sad, sick joke, please do not read any further if you are easily offended by lame humour...

A Great Dane has been kept housebound by it's single female owner for weeks, it's getting desperate for some sort of action, anything will do...mrs. Owner decides to take a bath, so there she is nekkid bending over the bath while it fills...this is more than Great Dane can take, comes bounding in, up & over her, and away with the fastest a**e in the west.
The next day the Great Dane's in the vets, next to it is a little terrier, looking really unhappy.
'What's the matter with you?' the Great Dane asks.
'I've been kept indoors for weeks, the vicar came round last night and his leg looked so exciting, I just couldn't help meself...so I'm here to be put to sleep. What are you in for?' replied the terrier., so the Great Dane tells him what went on.
'So you're for the Big Sleep too?' asks the terrier.
'No, I,m just here to have my nails clipped...'

Someone got done recently for shagging a goat, prehaps that's what you were thinking of.

Its true! it was me getting it by the german shepard!! the goat story is true though, i think there's a link to it in the great unwashed section.

Back