• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mediums miss the mark by 113 miles in dog search

oll_lewis

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
'Psychic' dogs are reunited Jan 5 2006

Gerry Holt, South Wales Echo

A couple who were told by clairvoyants that their two lost dogs were in Cardiff have found them - in their home town of Reading. David and Tina Smythe appealed for the help of Echo readers after their Yorkshire Terriers went missing and two separate psychics told them they were 113 miles away in Cardiff.

But the two seven-year-old bitches who they call their 'surrogate children', turned up on the outskirts of Reading on Tuesday night.

Mr Smythe, 59, said: 'Obviously she was wrong, but we would have tried anything.

'We appreciate the help the Echo has given us.'

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news ... d=16550265%2 6method=full%26siteid=50082%26headline=%2dpsychic%2d%2ddogs%2dare%2dreunited-name_page.html

Ohh, I'm getting a message from the other side... he says his name is Fido, no? ooh the spirits are coming though faintly. Not Fido then, err my red indian spirit guide Speaking Bull, tells me the dogs name is Rover and he's err, far far away in another country... What? how is he telling me this if he's still alive? ooh the spirits are fading... can I have my money now please?

:)

but obviously these dogs were in Cardiff when the Mediums were concentrating but then they were mysteriously swept up and deposited in Reading again. Mediums are never wrong.....

mediums?

Why use a medium to find a dog?
I thought mediums could only contact the dead?
How would they find a dog ? I dont get that.
There has to be seperation between a Medium, a Psychic , A Clairvoyant and a Spiritualist. If you were going to use one to find a dog then a Clairvoyant would be more suitable.

Back