• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing Subscription Issues

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Who do I email about missing two recent issues that haven't arrived?

Thirty something views, and no-one has answered the question. I am sure one of the magazine staff who post on here might help you there...

Thanks! Just what I needed to hear, you've been very helpful!

Actually, very little help, as there was nothing there to actually email and say that I just want the two subscription issues I have yet to receive (346 and 348) - my subscription is active, and either they were sent out and never arrived, or were not sent out at all. Can someone help me with this?

Actually, very little help, as there was nothing there to actually email and say that I just want the two subscription issues I have yet to receive (346 and 348) - my subscription is active, and either they were sent out and never arrived, or were not sent out at all. Can someone help me with this?

Try emailing [email protected]

I have tried that, but it's not exactly the easiest thing to follow, when all I want to do is send a simple email, rather than sign up to this that and the other just to say "Were two of my subscription issues actually sent out?"

Just sent off an email regarding my missing issues, thanks to all of you for helping this Luddite, I really appreciate it!

I've had an email from the subs people, and I will be getting replacements in the mail!:glee:

2 months later, at last, got my #348, from the submissions people ! Thanks !

Back