• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mythchaser: Female Sexual Peak

A

Anonymous

It's said that women don't reach their sexual peak until their 30s - is this true, and where did it come from?

Just wondered, like. :nonplus:

I'd need to do some research on that. lol

Actually I heard that too, and that men reach there's at about 17, I think.

Caroline said:
Yeah I've heard that too. Right when they can't really get any.
Erm, I have a friend who offers a discreet service for ladies in this situation.

Just PM me with your credit card number.... :D

I remember being 17 and there was no finesse about it, unlike now in my late summer years.;)

I remember being 17 and trying to find these 'women in their thirties'! I searched desperately for rampant, licentious older women! I lost count of just how many mate's mums I fancied!

It's only now that I'm in my thirties that I find them! And according to that theory, now I'm past it!:rolleyes:
Pah!

Caroline said:
The thing is what kind of sexual peak. No of times in a day? How long you can last? Times a day you want to do it?

Trouble is, the mind's willing but the other bits dont always cooperate.:mad:

Problem is that 'peak' for men at 17, when they are most likely to believe this trash, means 'being obsessed with sex and thinking they could do it 24 hours a day if they got the chance', whereas 'peak' for women means' finding a bloke who knows what he's doing for a change!'

My ex-husband's 'peak' is therefore still going on in his late 40s, whereas mine began at the 'correct' time when I met my present partner.
(And learned the true meanings of the words 'oooh' and 'aaah'!)

escargot said:
Problem is that 'peak' for men at 17, when they are most likely to believe this trash, means 'being obsessed with sex and thinking they could do it 24 hours a day if they got the chance'
If that's the definition we're working with, then most men are in the same situation as your ex. At least, I know I am. Not that I'm thinking of sex right now.

Well, I'm not devoting most of my mind to it.

Well, not a two-thirds majority at any rate.

Look, the whole topic is about sex and sexuality, so I have to think about it.

OK, OK, where's the cold shower thread?

morning giggle

Sitting here drinking me coffee, having a cig,waking up....
Hey Anome, thanks for my first chuckle of the day!

I feel your pain. :D

Well, I'm 36 next week, and I'm a bloody site better at it now than I was at 17 :cool:.

Just need a little more rest in between...

Turns out that escargot was right according to this link, and not when she says most men are useless in the sack, but in that rather than some hormonal change it's more of a social/self-esteem issue.

From my own experience I would say that something strange happens to a woman when she turns 30. It certainly happened to me.

Suddenly I didn't care what people thought of me any more. I was more confident around men, more confident in my sexuality and I suddenly realised just how much power a woman can have over men.

Of course it probably helped that I also lost a lot of weight.

Cujo

I'm in my late 30s and I'm way hornier than I was ten years ago . Dunno about 17 year old boys though , give me a real grown up man any day ;) :D

I suppose it keeps at it peak until you go through the menopause , with HRT I guess it could go on into your 70s and beyond?

I actually heard that men reach their sexual peak at twenty two

Problem is that women don't get there until quarter past

i'll get me coat

I think you're all being a little persona....
Oh sorry, I thought you said female sexual Beak :eek:

Back