• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

New Low in Legal Highs?

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
I found this fragrant gem on the Rense site:

http://www.rense.com/general27/frant.htm

Frantic Malaysian Drug Addicts
Now Sniffing Hot Cow Dung
7-13-2

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- Faced with some of the world's strictest anti-drug laws, some addicts in Malaysia are sniffing fresh cow dung to get high. _ An official at the National Narcotics Agency said the problem was small but growing among addicts who cannot buy drugs. _ Trade Minister Rafidah Aziz was quoted in The New Straits Times newspaper on Wednesday as saying she wanted the government to deal with addicts who sniff cow dung, glue and even polystyrene smoke. She did not elaborate. _ "The cow dung emits gases like sulfur, and addicts sniff on these gases to get high," the official at the agency said on condition of anonymity. _ Despite harsh anti-narcotics laws that call for death by hanging for drug traffickers, Malaysia does not have legislation to cover such acts as cow dung sniffing, the official said. _ "The problem is not very serious yet, but we are worried as this method means addicts can get high for free," the official said.

James Whitehead said:
"The problem is not very serious yet, but we are worried as this method means addicts can get high for free," the official said.
Which means that they won't have to steal, mug or sell their bodies for it...... So what are the authorities complaining about?

How long before FT start advertising cow shit sniffing apparatus, for use in the comfort of your own home?

Definitely one way of dealing with the problem of methane emissions.

Re: Re: New Low in Legal Highs?

Annasdottir said:
Which means that they won't have to steal, mug or sell their bodies for it...... So what are the authorities complaining about?
They're complaining, because it means they can't get their cut.*

What kind of high can you get from cow manure? Erotic Asphyxia from inhaling too much methane? Or is it that, instead of grass, the cows in Malaysia eat grass?

You have to wonder at some people's desperation, really.

*=Note to the law enforcement authorities in Malaysia. I would like to point out that this is a joke, and is in no way intended as a slight against the honest and upstanding citizens that make up your numbers. I hope you will take this lighthearted jest in the manner intended, and that the intended humour will help you find some small relief from what must be an especially stressful and thankless task. I would like to close with an especial cheerio to the fine men and women of the Malaysian Customs Service, who are unwavering in their defence of their nations boundaries, and whose integrity could never be called into question. Especially not by me. And certainly not when I next visit your beautiful country.

(Sprout goes for the obvious lame gag before anyone else)

Wow, that's good shit!

(sorry.)

Back