• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

New peer reviewed journal

Um ah - nice video - but it showed really a lot of nothing? :?:

Yes, there's definitely a journal at the end of the link.

I've fixed the title, too.

P_M :)

Or even 'pier reviewed'. ;)

lordmongrove said:
Its all about the seaside. Peer reviwed!

I hope you don't want that joke exposed to honest scrutiny and objective opinion.

Seriously though LM I'm really interested in this how do I order.

We think that this is a very exciting new venture, and are immensely proud to be involved as its publishers. We are sad to see that other publishing ventures have folded for lack of funding, and so CFZ Publishing Group will guarantee to maintain funding of this project for at least the first ten volumes, regardless of sales, subscriber figures, or other outside factors.

Well done for this.

I'm locked out of paypal, not for anything dodgy just because I lost all my passwords and it costs a fortune on the phone to get them back. Any other ways?

This review by Daren Naish;

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/tet ... mment-4821

As I said the last time I discussed this issue (July 2011), the stigma attached to the term ‘cryptozoology’ perhaps means that it’s time to give up on it entirely and to recognise instead that the study of ‘mystery animals’ either falls within the remit of conventional zoology, mammalogy, ornithology or whatever, or mythology, sociology or even psychology.

Couldn't agree more with this statement, although perhaps if there were more decent journals like this around, rather than all this blue dog bigfoot ate my blueberry muffin fuckwittery, there wouldn't be a problem.

Seriously though well done to the CFZ for this I hope it's around for a long while.

AM please check your PMs.

Back