• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Norway ufos- US Tech?

Breakfastologist

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article.jhtml?articleID=202231

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_408429.html

The stories describes a broad selection of ufo sightings in Norway -
Police in Norway have been inundated with UFO reports.

Lights and craft of different sizes have been seen throughout the north of the country in recent days.
If you look at a world map and think about the great circle being the shortest route from A to B, could this be new and secret US aircraft winging their way to Afghanistan?

Conspiracies ahoy!

Breakfast said:
If you look at a world map and think about the great circle being the shortest route from A to B, could this be new and secret US aircraft winging their way to Afghanistan?

Conspiracies ahoy!

Actually I'll think you'll find that they're "Banshees" VH2b's and their asscoiated VH2c drones. I guess they've finally licked the distinctive undullating wailing sound that gave the vehicles their nicknames. Theior VTOL capability along with their "smart" VR control system gives them a distinct advantage... DOH! :eek!!!!: Sorry, wrong continuum... :eek:

Back in the real world I think that they might be the 21st century equivilent of the WW2 "Foo Fighters". Perhaps caused by anxiety at the 'worlds' current state of affairs.

Niles

If International tensions do give rise to weird phenomena then
we should expect a bumper crop of sightings in the next weeks.

It may just be that the ordinary weirdness of things get noticed
more when we are all scanning the skies.

I know that friends and relatives who work in tower blocks have
been spending more time than usual gazing out of the windows.

Well if the popularity of that Nostradamus claptrap is anything to go by, people seem just as ready as ever to look for omens and portents to justify what is a perfectly natural anxiety.
It's as though they want disaster to be 'written in the stars' to affirm that this is a Very Important Time and we're all quite right to be worried.
Given that this whole anti-terrorist thing is being built up as a holy war I'm expecting an outbreak of weeping Madonnas and Allah-inscribed aubergines.
And for Tony Blair to produce Excalibur, but that's by the by.

Can't remember where I read it, but there was a weeping Madonna in the USA before the WTC/Pentagon attacks.

Hermes said:
Can't remember where I read it, but there was a weeping Madonna in the USA before the WTC/Pentagon attacks.
I think there is one weeping at any time, now if they were ALL weeping at the same time that would be something.

Wm.

Back