• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

PK Parties.....does anyone hold them ?

A

Anonymous

I have just read a very interesting article/paper on PK parties

http://www.tcom.co.uk/hpnet/houck1.htm

I was wondering if anyone in the UK holds this type of party?
Has anyone out there ever attended a PK party?
Is anyone interested in holding/attending such a party?

I've never heard of these party's before and I would be very interested in learning more about them.
I would be even more interested in attending one.

Regards
FBW

I've only ever been to an Anne Summers party, is it similar?
(only joking - HONEST!!!!:D )

Carole

No, actually, it does sound interesting . . .

Carole.................................
Can I come to a Anne Summers party with you instead :blah:

lol Fly :D

Forget Vampires or Ghosts - personally, there's nothing more frightening than bumping into a completely slaughtered Anne Summers party leaving the pub at 1 in the morning!! :eek!!!!:

Flybywyre said:
Carole.................................
Can I come to a Anne Summers party with you instead :blah:

Only if you're willing to model the PVC knickers for the 'girls'! ;)

Carole

Sorry.....................................I only do leather.

:D

Looks like the website location has changed, with some spoon-bending video on the main page:

http://www.jackhouck.com/pk.shtml

And a bit about it:

I had heard of some PK experimental results that had suggested time shifts, much like the time shifts that I had noted in the remote viewing data. In remote viewing, when a person sends his mind out to a remote place, he does not necessarily get the information from that remote place at the current, what we call, time. Sometimes people get information from another time, like four, or even forty years ago. That is a real problem to understand --- where is that information stored? In part of my model I suggest that when you send your mind out to a point in space, the mind sweeps in time. I recognize that there are a lot of other models about time. As an engineer, it is very difficult to throw out time. Learning how the mind accesses stored information from some other time, which can sometimes be in the future, is a real important accomplishment. What I found was that the mind seems to lock onto the time of a peak emotional event at that remote place. One time I had a remote viewer go to the latitude and longitude coordinates where there was a sunken ship. There it was, sitting with half of it above the ocean, rusting with lots of seagulls sitting on it. The remote viewer described a scene that had a lot of excitement --- people running around, explosions occurring, and generally a lot of panic --- while the ship was sinking. That, of course, was the peak emotional event at that point in space. I used to say that if you want some paranormal phenomenon to happen at the current time, then you deliberately create a peak emotional event. In remote viewing, viewers use meditation techniques, while being very quiet, to remove the mental noise. At PK Parties we do just the opposite. We create as much noise and as much excitement as we possibly can, and hope that this becomes the biggest peak emotional event that has ever occurred at that place at anytime. In effect, all the people in the group have their minds lock onto the present time, and we get the paranormal events happening consistently.

Back